4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

acctoreg

Jul 2, 2024
Hello to everyone.
If i am into evil stuff (my fav is Nyx, also enjoyed Kendra and Yakuu), what other routes should i also try, outside of hell kingdom?

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
Hello to everyone.
If i am into evil stuff (my fav is Nyx, also enjoyed Kendra and Yakuu), what other routes should i also try, outside of hell kingdom?
Depending on how you define EVIL:

Naya:

Naya is predatory and relentless. Probably one of the first deaths you'll encounter in the game. She seizes every chance to push you to your limits, dragging you into games where survival is never guaranteed. She’s already killed a former partner during sex, and casually calls you "slave" or" sex toy." Not truly evil, Naya is more like a giant, amoral cat, indifferent to morality and driven by instinct. And you are a mouse.

Pyeka

Ruling over literal Hell on Earth , Pyeka commands a devoted cult that feeds her live sacrifices—something that brings her immense joy. Prone to bouts of scatterbrained distraction, she’ll often ignore your pleas for help, lost in her own chaotic world. Following her path means carrying out assassinations for her benefit, whether you like it or not. Though she appears outwardly friendly, Pyeka is dangerously impulsive and unpredictable, quick to take a life over the slightest insult.

Bonus : Try to cheat on Margerita.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hello to everyone.
There's also Maryen, Kendra's sister and Guardian of the Keisiema.

During her route, you find that she struggles with the darker sides of her personality, which are getting worse. The PC can help her not to lose herself in those desires... or encourage her to embrace them.

You may be interested in that.

BunkyBuckyBoo

Sep 7, 2024
I kind of wish the game had more non-butt crush but still butt related stuff. There's definitely a few fun bits with Sheina and the way Margerita steals you is pretty funny but I'm kind of surprised how the game seems to shy away from absolutely anything anus related. Oh actually how could I forget Regina too. I guess there is a decent amount of butt stuff, but still... I want more!

Maybe I just haven't seen the right paths? (no spoilers, but some hints would be lovely!)

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
I kind of wish the game had more non-butt crush but still butt related stuff. There's definitely a few fun bits with Sheina and the way Margerita steals you is pretty funny but I'm kind of surprised how the game seems to shy away from absolutely anything anus related. Oh actually how could I forget Regina too. I guess there is a decent amount of butt stuff, but still... I want more!

Maybe I just haven't seen the right paths? (no spoilers, but some hints would be lovely!)

SPOILERS IN THE IMAGES ! Below are the all scenes
that involve butt-related content, including crushes and anal insertion. You missed

Vai'Kliss Halloween Special
Diula:she literally makes you enter her rear door/ forces you against her friend's butt
Etiette:unavoidable chair scene.
Maryen:Has two butt scenes.
Nyxmay and Vai'Kliss: They have additional, but very brief, moments
Yakuu has 2 gore scenes
Don't be dumb with Kendra or she'll kill you ( with her rear)
Naya has VEEERY little but it's there

1726155313208.png 1726155384819.png 1726155400095.png 1726155454811.png

1726155202104.png

1726154489936.png 1726154516387.png 1726154541937.png 1726154566261.png 1726154609334.png 1726154629224.png 1726154642632.png 1726154660330.png 1726154677499.png 1726154729864.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BunkyBuckyBoo

BunkyBuckyBoo

Sep 7, 2024
Okay damn! I've got a lot to do, thanks! This game has taken up way more of time than I thought it would lol

I should've known Diula would be one to straight up put you inside her. Her more than any other giantess you seem to end up deep inside (excluding the ones that swallow you)

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone either here or at the Nezumicon thread share the latest update of Nezumicon?
There really should be more support for that one.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
You'll have to wait for either kemono to update (most likely option) or someone to be bold enough to share the update on the nezumicon side (less likely option)

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Depending on how you define EVIL:

Naya:

Naya is predatory and relentless. Probably one of the first deaths you'll encounter in the game. She seizes every chance to push you to your limits, dragging you into games where survival is never guaranteed. She’s already killed a former partner during sex, and casually calls you "slave" or" sex toy." Not truly evil, Naya is more like a giant, amoral cat, indifferent to morality and driven by instinct. And you are a mouse.

Pyeka

Ruling over literal Hell on Earth , Pyeka commands a devoted cult that feeds her live sacrifices—something that brings her immense joy. Prone to bouts of scatterbrained distraction, she’ll often ignore your pleas for help, lost in her own chaotic world. Following her path means carrying out assassinations for her benefit, whether you like it or not. Though she appears outwardly friendly, Pyeka is dangerously impulsive and unpredictable, quick to take a life over the slightest insult.

Bonus : Try to cheat on Margerita.
Surprisingly, you can also get to a bad side of Regina and meet some "evilness" from her. But it's fair to mention that she gets evil relatively to her usual behavior, and it's not deadly dangerous or anything... for the most part. In general it's nothing compared to actually bad characters.

You also can piss off Kive by cheating, get Madea more like annoyed than evil, Croixelle - tsundere-kind of evil and even make Eliette frown as many as one(!) time while being on Maryen's route.

Aug 18, 2023
It's a team of two doing this, as far as I know. That makes for slow progression.

And I think that the writer is from a spanish speaking country, if the variables are any indication. That explains tbe grammar, and probably the price.
I'll be real, English not being your primary language is not an excuse for spelling mistakes in something you are "selling" in 2024. Aside from normal autocorrect being really good, there is also "AI" assisted autocorrect and translation plugins. Or merely copy and pasting into something like Gemini, ChatGPT, LLAMA, Mixtral, and the plethora of other LLMs. You absolutely can not tell me the devs don't know about this in 2024. I contribute it to a general lack of care, they don't need to offer good translations for people to throw their money at them. After all there simply aren't many games like this for people w/ a fetish like that(I know 5, and 1 of them is extremely short and the other one is Nezumicon)

BunkyBuckyBoo

Sep 7, 2024
I'll be real, English not being your primary language is not an excuse for spelling mistakes in something you are "selling" in 2024. Aside from normal autocorrect being really good, there is also "AI" assisted autocorrect and translation plugins. Or merely copy and pasting into something like Gemini, ChatGPT, LLAMA, Mixtral, and the plethora of other LLMs. You absolutely can not tell me the devs don't know about this in 2024. I contribute it to a general lack of care, they don't need to offer good translations for people to throw their money at them. After all there simply aren't many games like this for people w/ a fetish like that(I know 5, and 1 of them is extremely short and the other one is Nezumicon)
Out of interest what are the other games you have in mind? Sounds like something I'd want to check out

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
help I can't get to nyx route no way when I have 5 points with kendra she forces me to stay with her and when I have less she sells me I can never stay with nyx

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
help I can't get to nyx route no way when I have 5 points with kendra she forces me to stay with her and when I have less she sells me I can never stay with nyx
You have to avoid touching her private parts during her game:
If you do it -1
If you don't (she's a lady) +2
meaning it's a whole 3 points difference

As long as you are a love struck gentleman to Nyx, you can't fail

try
"I have no choice but to obey her.":
"Try to stay calm and firmly start moving."
"Keep pushing and advancing with all my strength."
"Don't touch there. That's a lady most private place, after all...":

and it's
if (interes_nyxmay > 4):