"Keep pushing and advancing with all my strength."
"Don't touch there. That's a lady most private place, after all...":

and it's
if (interes_nyxmay > 4):
you pass
It worked for me thank you very much bro

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
Damn, playing from mobile I've never seen those images in such high-res. Also does that slug girl (forgot her name) have 4 eyes, or those two antennas are just decorations, or those are actual eyes and human eyes are decorations instead? Also her blood must be white as snow like her tounge, which is strange.
She said the corruption changed her. Maybe she's turning more monstrous ( es.eyeballs growing out her head)

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
help I can't get to nyx route no way when I have 5 points with kendra she forces me to stay with her and when I have less she sells me I can never stay with nyx
To stay with needs you need to:
Be polite, be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you need.

No, wait, wrong line. You need to be polite, be honest about fear, ask for her help, calmly participate in her game and DO NOT touch her in the end. That should get you to her route. Beware though, as you will have some opportunities to get yourself in a softlock if you don't read how game wants you to act in front of Nyxmay.

Aug 18, 2023
Out of interest what are the other games you have in mind? Sounds like something I'd want to check out
1) Magical Mishaps and its Prologues (this is by far the best alternative)
2) Home Sweet Home (the short one)
3) Diminishment(this one is 3D art)
In terms of Giantess games I know:
The Minimum Project, Size Matters, Kuro Integrated(mixed, monster girl type shit), Little Snatcher(Classic), SAO(mid), Summer Femdom School(sucks), Pet Hero, Shrunken Isekai, Micro Vacation, Onyx Giantess Fight, Trampling Town(mixed), End of Reason(not played), Domina(mixed), Shrinking Stories
I know quite a few more but those are just at the top of my mind. Most of them are really mid.
If you wanna find more Giantess games, I recommend jsut doing a search on the forum with "gts, giantess, shrinking" etc. Most of the stuff you'll find will be slop though.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
To stay with needs you need to:
Be polite, be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you need.

No, wait, wrong line. You need to be polite, be honest about fear, ask for her help, calmly participate in her game and DO NOT touch her in the end. That should get you to her route. Beware though, as you will have some opportunities to get yourself in a softlock if you don't read how game wants you to act in front of Nyxmay.
To expand on this, this only gets your foot in the door, afterwards you need to be brave and altruistic, to the point of martyrdom.

BunkyBuckyBoo

Sep 7, 2024
I just finished the Nxymay route today and yeah I am not into the insane amount of crush, but I've found her backstory interesting enough that I want to put up with it lol, I just have to know what her deal is.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
List of routes, ordered by the last time they were updated:

-Mid September: Vai'klis, Kive and Pyeka.

-Late August: Margarita and Sheina.

-Mid August: Naya, Diula and Nixmay.

-Late July: Regina and Madea.

-Mid July: Maryen, Kendra and Yakuu.

-Late June: Eliette.

-Mid June: Castle of Timfalme.

-Late May: Croixelle.

-Mid May: Bezvalliene and Makla.

OhNoLilBro

Oct 5, 2023
we can only pray that we get lucky sincce the last three times it has been within a day
Being blessed early four times in a row just sounds too good to be true. I'm willing to bet all the money in my pockets this one will take at least a couple weeks.

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes