Seeking Giantess growth games

benek0088

Oct 16, 2023
Hello,
I know there've been some topics about that but I'd like to refresh it beacuase it kind a look like a dead thread. Do you know any (worth attention games) which main part is giantess growth?
I mean games like Growing Vengence, Goddess ascension, Goddess training - I really enjoyed playing them.
I'd be glad for any suggestions.

agogames

Nov 26, 2022
Growth Gambit, this game is fairly new. The MC challenge opponent in various game to steal theirs height if you win the game. Not much content for the moment but the developer is quiet active. You can download a free version on itch.io

benek0088

Oct 16, 2023
Growth Gambit, this game is fairly new. The MC challenge opponent in various game to steal theirs height if you win the game. Not much content for the moment but the developer is quiet active. You can download a free version on itch.io
Thank your for the answer but that mini-games idea doesnt really suit me :/ Any other recommendations?

agogames

Nov 26, 2022
If you looking for giantess growth games but more story driven, you can take a look at Bloom War, Giant Guardians or Giant Wishes (Giant Wishes is way too short but the giantess growth is decent IMO). Unfortunately, there is not that much giantess growth game out there. You can look at this thread for some giantess related game but only a few of them contain growth.

https://f95zone.to/threads/for-all-the-size-fetish-femdom-huge-lo-li-lovers.171021/

Reactions: benek0088

jammi5216

Sep 24, 2020
I have some personal suggestions if you are looking for giantess growth content.

JP
RPGM Mostly giantess growth, but no further update since 2019. Not sure of the EN translation, should be out there somewhere.

Tower defense? Girls have special interactions and moves that occur in growth. Do have EN version built in.

RPGM Turn base game involves your party fighting a growing giant cleric. Have a world shatter ending exclusive in the highest difficulty.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I have some personal suggestions if you are looking for giantess growth content.

JP
RPGM Mostly giantess growth, but no further update since 2019. Not sure of the EN translation, should be out there somewhere.

Tower defense? Girls have special interactions and moves that occur in growth. Do have EN version built in.

RPGM Turn base game involves your party fighting a growing giant cleric. Have a world shatter ending exclusive in the highest difficulty.
Is there an english version of VS out there somewhere? I essentially got sent on a translator snipe hunt that ultimately led nowhere.

Panthergid

Sep 14, 2018
Is there an english version of VS out there somewhere? I essentially got sent on a translator snipe hunt that ultimately led nowhere.
This is what worked for me for vs by Korogi.

This is what worked for me.

Reactions: skullossal

skullossal

May 13, 2021

JP

Nice. The Eliza game is fun but I never would have found it on my own. Some games are way too hard to find.

Here are some I know of:

Growing Rivalry:
(^Made by the same person as growing vengeance but IMO I prefer this one more. Less story focused but good replay value)

Growth RPG:
(Furry game, but gets recommended a lot by people for growth content.)

Demon Lord Alice:
(Giantess + FMG, I think the creator released a chapter 3 update on Patreon.)

Giantess Online:

(Adding this extra one that I stumbled across. Not sure if it is worth trying but it seems like it is multiplayer-focused?) There is a youtube video that shows the gameplay:

Glitter Invitation: https://f95zone.to/threads/glitter-invitation-v0-37-snow-drop.118762/
(I played this a while ago, so I don't remember much.)