5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1616436485263.png

Overview:
*Warning - the gameplay for Game Mode starts ON Chapter 6! There is a linear story mode OR a game mode! This is also a work in progress, so do not consider it done! And lastly, many of the fetishes can be avoided or only play a very small role in the overall project!*

If you are tired of the same everyday adult games with virtually the same models, stories, and cliches- then I invite you to try something fresh, unique, and darker. In this title, the NYC nurse, Trixie Goodwin, (yes- the very same character from my game Slugs and Bugs: Conversion) finds herself standing against theAnaxverse supervillain, The Giggler! She gains super powers, and starts out as a sidekick. However, in time, you can help her become the hero that she is meant to be- or not! Your selfish choices will lead you to corruption and ultimately to becoming a supervillain as well! Of course, without a lot of corruption, mind control, and transformation, this would not be an Anax title, so rest assured dear fans, this one is no different!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-05
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: Anaximanes - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8.5
Language: English/Spanish (Latin America)
Other Games: SB:C (Trainer Game) - D:BB - CoC:TS - - SB:I - TA:CotCO - F:CoC (Match 3 Game)
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Android Devices:

Fan Signatures

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This compressed version is unofficial and not released by the developers use at your own risk.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png FloraPromo.jpg Transform Teaser 1.png TrixStory21.png BEMilk25.png BEFox12.png Lilin Teaser.jpg Salon Teaser 1.png Terrorbyte Teaser 1.png Ophion Teaser 1.png Anax Teaser 1.png Crown Teaser 1.png CoC Teaser 1.png WaxTeaser1.jpg WaxTeaser2.jpg BadEndFarmSquasher.png TrixStory45.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, Giggle Night is good to go, fans! muttdoggy TheImage or another mod, can you please put this into the games and add the mirrors for me to wherever you want. Thank you! And to my fans, I hope you enjoy this new project as much as all my other ones!

EDIT: And, for the record, it would not allow me to make tags, but this has clownification and squick right now and will have other fetishes in time too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ouzen and Aguzy

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
*Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter four, this is an interactive novel so expect a LOT of reading! If you want something simpler, there are countless other games to play instead, and thank you! This is also a work in progress, so do not consider it done!* (needs the vn tag)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Razor679 I don't know I just looked at Desideratum and none of the mods ever put that on there. I'm not saying that I won't do it I'll figure out how to, but it's odd that they didn't do that on my other ones.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
the Swarmsworn is an awesome name for some hiveminded bug creatures!
Thank you! You know me and my giant Anaxverse. With all my Infectulon alien types already being so bug and insect oriented I pondered for quite a while to come up with that! Lol since Queen Sting and her Swarmsworn I have no ties to the aliens.

Reactions: Bigapee

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The fuck is "squick" ???
Oh, that is my main fetish (outside corruption though really the two go hand in hand as it is generally a TYPE or MODE of corruption). We coined that fetish several years ago around 2005-2008ish it's "gross" generally biological material (however NOT to be confused with things like pee or scat). That is to say things like my Slugs and Bugs games, you know, slimy slugs going into a female's sex? Slime and putrid things work too. Basically stuff that is gross but that is hot because of its grossness? Hmm trying to solidly peg a fetish is rather difficult. If my S&B or Cult of Corruption games turn you on, in particular, then you are a squick fetishist. If not, then you are not, and that's ok. Many of my fans even like those tales for what they are worth! They say it's more like reading a horror novel than a naughty one. Hope that helps!

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
If my S&B or Cult of Corruption games turn you on, in particular, then you are a squick fetishist.
Probably not for me then.
I might download this later when you're done, go through all the images to find some stuff I like.

Reactions: testyv1

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
JK3 - Quite alright. While this title will have some squick in it, it's but a trifle comparative to the rest of the content. I estimate to have the project likely done in under three years. It will probably be around 600k words of content like my last one and likely this will have between 100 - 150 Bad Ends with 6000 or so renders like Desideratum. Anyway, see you at final release time!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I usually don't pay attention to 3DCG stuff (especially facial expressions of DAZ-looking models cause they freak me out), but this certainly looks too interesting to let it pass.

You had my curiosity with all the different models, but after seeing that clowngirl, now you got my attention.

Good luck on this game, dev! Looking forward for more.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
TrialRagnarok - Thank you very much! I hope that you enjoy my other tales as well! In all they comprise well over a million words of content and thousands upon thousands of works of art, devilishly wrought by yours truly! Mwa ha ha ha! Always happy to make a new fan!

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
It's an ambitious project with a solid foundation. The plot feels somewhat chaotic, but it has a good story, and I think it will improve with the game subject.
It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but this game is a goldmine of weird fetishes.

Overall, I'd recommend it, if the tags and overview piqued your interest. (y)

I see this is a niche FURRY game you don't see a lot, as well... :LOL:

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, it is the first and only Anaxverse game to have such content! Hopefully, it will bring in new fans when we reach that superhero mission in time.

May 31, 2019
I remember seeing this years and years ago on TFGS (like back when RAG games were still coming out), never really played it though. I'm a bit confused as to what's going on with this title. Is it new? Or is it just now getting an update, or am I having some kind of Mandella effect?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes