GILF appreciation thread

Jun 21, 2020
GILF (Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck).
Edit: I want to turn this thread into a GILF appreciation thread. I feel like they don't have the attention they should. They were the original MILFs after all...
So feel free to post any kind of GILF content that you find weather you find it in games, hentai, manga, comics or just online art.

=====================================================================================
How do you feel about GILFs?
I just mean an old woman who has grandchildren and is still hot.
But I'd love your take on any specifics, Like do you prefer incest GILF or that's a barrier?
For me I have no trouble, only if she isn't adorable, don't know why. The rest I don't mind (I think, haven't really thought of it much since it is not something I prefer over other types of, let's say, "ILFs")

Edit. I think the G in GILF can apply to grandfather, and although I can't relate since I don't like men sexually, I don't mind opinions on that matter.

Also, if you don't have a problems with hot grandmas: what is it that you like the most about a GILF? Big boobs, big ass, fit body, some kind of personality, the wrinkles :ROFLMAO: ? idk, not judging, just wanna know.

Edit 2. If you want to share any GILF you saw somewhere (art, a game, video, etc) do share so as to put a face to descriptions if you'd like. Don't mind.

Last edited:

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Always liked mature women, so at some point also was digging gilfs, but man, is it hard to find quality gilfs or even milfs, i really like the aspect of an old woman trying to come back in touch with her carnal desires, wrinkles and indicative of her age are a must, a bit of saggness in the breasts really help too.

Incest is a bonus but not essential, but like you i do prefer a sweet and adorable gilf hehe.

some appearance examples are:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Jun 21, 2020
Always liked mature women, so at some point also was digging gilfs, but man, is it hard to find quality gilfs or even milfs, i really like the aspect of an old woman trying to come back in touch with her carnal desires, wrinkles and indicative of her age are a must, a bit of saggness in the breasts really help too.
I agree. And thanks for the examples you gave.
And yeah, it is actually hard. That's why I asked for optional pictures to accompany the visual image of a hot GILF that you had in mind.
If anyone wants to, do share...
hg5.jpg

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
GILF (Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck).
I just mean an old woman who has grandchildren and is still hot.
But I'd love your take on any specifics, Like do you prefer incest GILF or that's a barrier?
For me I have no trouble only if she isn't adorable, don't know why. The rest I don't mind (I think, haven't really thought of it much since it is not something I prefer over other types of, let's say, "ILFs")

Edit. I think the G in GILF can apply to grandfather, and although I can't relate since I don't like men sexually, I don't mind opinions on that matter.

Also, if you don't have a problems with hot grandmas: what is it that you like the most about a GILF? Big boobs, big ass, fit body, some kind of personality, the wrinkles :ROFLMAO: ? idk, not judging, just wanna know.

Edit 2. If you want to share any GILF you saw somewhere (art, a game, video, etc) do share so as to put a face to descriptions if you'd like. Don't mind.
Depends on the amount of layers of makeup.

I'm not there yet, for gilf, but milf is always welcome.

Also how close "cougars" are to gilfs? In theory they fit in same category aren't they?

Reactions: rKnight

mattius77

May 16, 2017
In the QSP game "Son Of A Bitch!", the characters using Julia Ann and Rachel Steele source materials are GILFs (or at least GILF age). So I mean........... of course I would.

Reactions: kabutoyabusa