VN - Ren'Py - GILF Finder [v0.3] [MatronAI]

1. 1.00 star(s)

lolking1996

Vile art that obviously took one second to produce. Vile storyline that makes you feel like you're going down on a list somewhere. werid renders that would make even shadbase cry. OP didn't try hard at all. Please avoid this game. It isn't worth even playing ironically.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

JoJoTheJo

I looked at the preview pics. I found about half of them to be absolutely -- well, I don't want to shame anyone so let's just say, unattractive -- but the other half were pretty cool. So I thought I'd give it a shot. Turns out none of the good ones are acutally in the game. I guess whoever is in charge of this thread decided to put a few attractive renders in the previews even though they've got nothing to do with the game in order to make it appear the game is better than it really is.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

supafly666

Uhm so sheer curiosity got the better of me with this, not much I would actually rule out when it comes to games so I thought I'd at least give it a try.

So, artwork.... these GILFs aren't the most beautiful creatures, but a weird part of me kinda digs it... Mainly the over-exaggerated bodily features really, stick a paper bag over their faces and I'd be good to go!

But in all seriousness, I do feel like some of these characters have been deliberately made to look ugly as well as being old. (but hey that's just my opinion).

Maybe the dev could maybe tweak the faces ever so slightly, still keeping that old GILF look but maybe just making them a little bit better looking.

Personally though I'd change the hair on Linda, as that current hair does nothing for her and I'd probably say she has the best body out of them.

I know this game is still early on in development, but that restart after every final is a tad annoying.

I do actually look forward to seeing where this game goes. Personally, id be sticking with the women who are old but not grey and I am looking forward to seeing Setsuko in action.

In terms of story, id like to see the MC progressing and revisiting these characters and having somewhat of a friendship level which increases and introduces you to more events. It would be interesting to see some other fetishes such as pregnancy (i know they are old, but it happens), maybe a bit of lactation, breast/ass expansion (I know, even more!) and probably squeeze in a few others in here.

So yeah, it's a weird game, definitely not to everyone's tastes, but it has something,... not with the faces though, but more with the bodies. Ill be keeping an eye on this one, and wish you the best of luck.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Forgotted

Edit......More recent version has more gilf's. Game is being expanded. Probably should be 2.5 Stars now, maybe 3....
    -----------------

July 2024 Ver 0.1
    As mentioned before, more effort probably should have been made as this is more of a demo version than anything.

Dev notes state there are a cast of GILFs but I only saw 1.

They should have checked for spelling/grammar errors as there are many.

The skin looks more like artificial plastic skin on cheap toys and the stretch marks and cellulite look more like scars.

What you see of the MC isn't much better.
    -----------
    Now, having said that.... There are few gilf offerings on F95 now but it seems to be somewhat early in this fetish so I'm hopeful it will continue to improve.

For a quck little game that may or may not be further developed, this one was ok.

Best of luck
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Peri3481

GILF = SSBBW. Fine. But this is one of those AI games where a series of snaps is slapped onto a background and accompanied by reams of text. The MC's physical presence is limited to unnervingly detached body parts. It's a 0.1 so we shouldn't expect much, but even within the routine limitations of AI, more effort could have been made..