4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 3, 2018
dude thx but when i download the game its fine every thing is downloadig but when i open it it says that rgss103j or somethin like that is missing what should i do then

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
dude thx but when i download the game its fine every thing is downloadig but when i open it it says that rgss103j or somethin like that is missing what should i do then
I think you might be lacking on some files in your system. Just reinstall your RPGMaker RTP. This might solve it.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
kinda funny how a guy called lazydude is letting someone who's to lazy to check out the site where it is :closedtongue:

Nov 3, 2018
yoguys plz help i downloaded the game old version ufg 2.08 everything is ok but only 1 problem its no writing there like when i launch the game it just open and u can choose the first 2 options but no writing there plz help

guys if anyone has old versions plz send it dont send me boko877 website i want the download link only

Last edited by a moderator:

haiyaaku

Sep 1, 2018
lol this GAMES_KILLER guy. It looks more like the game is killing you instead with all these "yo guys help me" your posting :LOL:

Reactions: Artilaz
Nov 3, 2018
guys i need help i downloaded girl beats hero test version 0.73 and it dosent open i extracted the folder but when i go to game and open it just open but it shows me a white screen and it dosen open i waited for it 20 mins and nothin happend so plz hel

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
could be any day now going by boko877's tweets

edit
he's waiting for the translator and he is trying to balance the scales in combat but he might just post a hotfix for that

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
could be any day now going by boko877's tweets

edit
he's waiting for the translator and he is trying to balance the scales in combat but he might just post a hotfix for that
What can we expect in the new update :D

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
any idea if he'll also add the plead option to the librarian girl?

and hype hype auphemia :love:

Jul 16, 2018
what a lovely game! glad i found it in the long wait times for Tower of Trample updates lol.

Noob question. are there extra cutscenes or depth for when i defeat any of the girls? or maybe do a specific thing? or is the skills before the fights and during is all there is?

i cant understand jap so fighting is a bit challenging lol

edit: found how to make it English, actually i was using an older version, what a good day! XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver Ranger 2018
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes