3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 16, 2018
what a lovely game! glad i found it in the long wait times for Tower of Trample updates lol.

Noob question. are there extra cutscenes or depth for when i defeat any of the girls? or maybe do a specific thing? or is the skills before the fights and during is all there is?

i cant understand jap so fighting is a bit challenging lol

edit: found how to make it English, actually i was using an older version, what a good day! XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver Ranger 2018

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
most of the content has been added to cp2 in a slightly altered form but there are some things that are still cp1 only(for now) like fighting Selunelia and Auphemia

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I missed this looks like update is planed for the first week of December

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
Well depends on the version, the latest version have video files in a vlc format so it's as easy as poking around and plugging em in the vlc media player. For the images the best bet is to find a RPG maker vx unpacker or something similar.

Not worth the hassle unless you're dedicated. An alternative would be to search online if someone has done it already

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
The update planned for the first week of December is only the Japanese version. English is still being translated.
good news everybody

translation: it will be up by the end of the week and with the English translation

Reactions: steponme

xdrakensx

May 7, 2017
changelog:

Added some events (occur after Fytte's event)

Added battle with Auphemia

Added battle with New Leticia (after battle event with Auphemia)

Changed to not display Alf's armor when fighting with Shisen

Fixed English translation of Lusy

Ver 0.2.4:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the new added stuff? I mean if there is new Stuff added?
You need to talk to the witch and then to Auphemia to be able to fight her.There is supossed to be more scenes but I cant find any.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes