4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
What is new in it? also link :D
a new battle with Shisen(who was the first girl in CP2, Leticia was the first girl in chapter one though Selunelia was the first girl that we the public saw she wasn't added to the game til near the end of chapter one)

Reactions: kaaer852

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
a new battle with Shisen(who was the first girl in CP2, Leticia was the first girl in chapter one though Selunelia was the first girl that we the public saw she wasn't added to the game til near the end of chapter one)
So the ninja girl? lol :D

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
as far as i can tell its a slight rework of the already exsisting moveset/fight no new animations sadly :cry:

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
I don't understand how to play this... Cose I just losing to almost any girl. Tips for sissen is to wait heal and use the void... And she has so damagable attacks that even constant heal don't work... It's to difficult for me to play this...

NeoRashi

Aug 12, 2018
I don't understand how to play this... Cose I just losing to almost any girl. Tips for sissen is to wait heal and use the void... And she has so damagable attacks that even constant heal don't work... It's to difficult for me to play this...
Try using 'Protect' spell on first turn, then keep guarding until really low on health. Then use 'Heal Plus' spell. Otherwise, keep guarding. She'll get tired eventually (this strat works for me every time).

EDIT: The only change I've noticed is when Shisen does her 'Energy Drain' move. You can see pink effects just like her final move. Is there any other specific changes?

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Try using 'Protect' spell on first turn, then keep guarding until really low on health. Then use 'Heal Plus' spell. Otherwise, keep guarding. She'll get tired eventually (this strat works for me every time).

EDIT: The only change I've noticed is when Shisen does her 'Energy Drain' move. You can see pink effects just like her final move. Is there any other specific changes?
She is different. If you beat Auphemia then go back down to Shisen and challenge her it shoudl say battle her in which format normal or another. If you pick another she will have different attacks and animations.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
I can't seem to find anything different even WHEN choosing 'another', am I missing something here?
its just that she has some special text and debuffs she does during combat so a slight revamp to the encounter as far as i'm aware its not really anything new animation wise

Reactions: MacTastic9
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes