4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Will there be a translation of this game into Russian?
Если бы знать как это переводить... И как потом назад все в игру запаковать... Но если честно то смысла нет... Тебе проще выучить английский, потому что переводов на Рус почти нет и больше их точно не станет в данном узком кругу игр.

Reactions: Voltner

hihihihihi

Jul 13, 2018
This download requires a password to extract the game. Does anyone know the password?
The 7zip file doesn't have a password, at least not for me. There's also no mention of a password in the post so double check you're downloading the right thing.

WT10873

Jan 28, 2019
The 7zip file doesn't have a password, at least not for me. There's also no mention of a password in the post so double check you're downloading the right thing.
I double checked it. Downloaded it again and it did the same thing. I even downloaded from the different sites. It downloads just fine, but it won't let me extract the game. I can extract the other stuff from the folder but not the game itself.

hihihihihi

Jul 13, 2018
I double checked it. Downloaded it again and it did the same thing. I even downloaded from the different sites. It downloads just fine, but it won't let me extract the game. I can extract the other stuff from the folder but not the game itself.
It sounds like it might be a problem with your anti-virus catching the .exe then. Try disabling it and then extracting.

D

Deleted member 1061725

WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCEEEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Arctif

DreamKnockout

Aug 4, 2017
i heard boko didn't have time to add the 'fighting form' for selueina which is a bummer, i hope that gets in eventually

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes