2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
hey JellyStone ! Great game, lot's of fun.
I tried the update, says "to trigger the next event with my Brother i should wear... no top, no bottom, no shoe, "sexy" bra and "sexy" panties."

I tried with the red/black/white "sexy" underwear from redlight district, but event doesn't trigger.
Is there "other" sexy underwear or is this a bug ?

Thx fgor your help and have a great day

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I tried the update, says "to trigger the next event with my Brother i should wear... no top, no bottom, no shoe, "sexy" bra and "sexy" panties."

I tried with the red/black/white "sexy" underwear from redlight district, but event doesn't trigger.

the pink bra/panty should work

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Girl By Accident to v0.6.8.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: - -

d630

Feb 21, 2018
The buttons don't work, you have to click the text inside them to get the intended effect.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024

oh i guess
The buttons don't work, you have to click the text inside them to get the intended effect.
yes i saw that but i don't ow to fix that jet.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, I gonna ask how to escape from hospital (if possible), but before that, consider that I searched through the entire discussion and didn't find any clues. I did found the code of the door, found the nurse outfit and then - no way to use it and leave the hospital. Any help please?

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Hi guys, I gonna ask how to escape from hospital (if possible), but before that, consider that I searched through the entire discussion and didn't find any clues. I did found the code of the door, found the nurse outfit and then - no way to use it and leave the hospital. Any help please?
You can find the code in the prologue before the first chapter ;)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I found the code and the nurse outfit, my problem is I can't manage to escape the hospital with that.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
So no early escape from hospital using the nurse outfit? Do we have to go through the entire week 'til the doctor dismiss us?

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
So no early escape from hospital using the nurse outfit? Do we have to go through the entire week 'til the doctor dismiss us?
sorry was not here online the last days. you just need the nurse uniform and wait until the shift change at noon to escape. it's mentioned in the pool room.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
sorry was not here online the last days. you just need the nurse uniform and wait until the shift change at noon to escape. it's mentioned in the pool room.
(i play multiple ways in the beginning) i get the uniform make my escape and get greeted with a game over screen so i been getting the uniform but leaving the day of release (sometimes i can leave b4 doing the discharge)

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
(i play multiple ways in the beginning) i get the uniform make my escape and get greeted with a game over screen so i been getting the uniform but leaving the day of release (sometimes i can leave b4 doing the discharge)
leave b4 doing the discharge? thats strange how?

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes