2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Razzy

Feb 17, 2018
I like this game kind of want to learn html editing so i can mod this (and still make it clear its a mod giving the original developer full credit for the game) so many scenes i could add. Would add your twin... where you somehow when being transformed gained a twin of your original male self and makes scenes for that. If any of you have a good website or place i could learn heck even a link itbe greatly appreciated

VasaraGlyndark

Aug 8, 2024
I know the code to the breakroom door is in the prologue before you choose your new name. I know you need to select you want to be a man. I looked in every room and nurse station.

The only difference I have seen is the stuff with Mark injecting you with the pink syringe and the mention of Mark is: As I stand there, my gaze sweeping the area, a question arises within me: (Where could the male nurse Mark be).

Room 1 has the couple fucking.
Rooms 2,3, & 6 are locked.
Room 4 has the girl showering and you can steal her underwear.

I have clicked on every link related to every room that I see. It is hidden in the images? Is the link itself hidden by black text?

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
for the new wardrobe please let me know if there are any problems! i want to replace the old wit the new for next update

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
for the new wardrobe please let me know if there are any problems! i want to replace the old wit the new for next update
Hey JellyStone !
So I downloaded the 0.7.0 version, but the wardrobe is exactly the same as before. Even restarted a newgame, I don't see the difference.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hey JellyStone !
So I downloaded the 0.7.0 version, but the wardrobe is exactly the same as before. Even restarted a newgame, I don't see the difference.
sometimes with games like this you may need a fresh install (meaning having been overwritten so many times could possible clog up things

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Hey JellyStone !
i did not jet delete the old wardrobe. there must be a "new wardrobe" above.

did you have an old file and just overwrite? maybe delete first the old.
are you looking from home? it is not at the beach or gym jet. because i did changed a lot and did add many new functions in it, that is why i did not delete the old jet.
Screenshot 2024-08-13 112900.png

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
  • Added a basic version of Pong and Blackjack in the arcade… sorry, that was just too much work!
minigames suck. i suppose it is better to waste time on adding lars to the other path as a bf.

one of my patrons could help me find the bug.
looks like "using my charm" option with a thug allows to get 200+ corruption.
lars path has no new wardrobe.
moving from lars to parents and "sleep nude" brings a sex scene with lars. or did he move too?

Last edited:

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
looks like "using my charm" option with a thug allows to get 200+ corruption.
lars path has no new wardrobe.
moving from lars to parents and "sleep nude" brings a sex scene with lars. or did he move too?
i will check that corruption error. 200 normal 200+ not
ah i see yaeh i missed that ! lars path have no new wardrobe... :/
yeah that is right. that should be a dream sequence and if you had this memory with Lars you can dream of it at home.
i guess i need to make it more clear that it is a dream.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes