2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
30 more updates to v1.0.0!
Or 930 and more or even less only dev knows ;)
i can't say it for sure. if it was only the main story to do i would be finish by now. but there are so many things that need to be done besides the main story... i never thought of but i started with no experience and gain a lot of so far. so we will see but for sure not 930 ^^

Last edited:

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Will there be a non-web version of this that can be run locally offline after download at some point?

TronDeath1977

Apr 24, 2017
Greeting

Love this game keep up the good work.

I just restarted a new run and found a small bug - using 0.7.1

Tanks

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GirlByAccident-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Girl By Accident to v0.7.2.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: JohnArun1414

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
Are there no random events yet? Been doing various daily routines and nothing ever happens. Maybe everything is locked behind stats or something? Seems very sterile, especially compared to the intro hospital sequence.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Are there no random events yet? Been doing various daily routines and nothing ever happens. Maybe everything is locked behind stats or something? Seems very sterile, especially compared to the intro hospital sequence.
There are many. Some required a curtain corruption level of the persons.

Dcoffee

Aug 30, 2020
Or... Maybe get rid of the wardrobe system all together! It doesn't add much to the game, I think that it can just be a pass/fail conditional on whether the MC has the outfit needed insead of having to equip it in a clunky system you can only access in certain areas.

I am getting a lot of errors with "load xxxx outfit" that force me to go back to my room to change clothes.

I don't meant to be critical, I like the game, I just think wardrobe systems are so clunky in these games and break the flow of the game.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes