2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Or... Maybe get rid of the wardrobe system all together! It doesn't add much to the game, I think that it can just be a pass/fail conditional on whether the MC has the outfit needed insead of having to equip it in a clunky system you can only access in certain areas.

I am getting a lot of errors with "load xxxx outfit" that force me to go back to my room to change clothes.

I don't meant to be critical, I like the game, I just think wardrobe systems are so clunky in these games and break the flow of the game.
Thanks to be honest ❤
But I like the outfit change option and I guess in this game I will not remove it but I will consider it for later projects

ryanjensen

May 16, 2018
I took the apartment, but if I try to "load sport clothes" in My Room to do yoga, that cannot load it and I got this error message.

Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '2')<<if ($ctop[2] === "sport" or $ctop is 0) and
$cbtm[2] === "sport" and
$cbra[2] === "sport" and
$csho[2] === "sport" and
$ery gte 20 and
$period gte 1>>
I have the option to do [[yoga now|myroyoga][$ery to $ery -20, $fatr to false]]. (<span id="ery">Energy -20</span> <span id="me">Femininity + 1</span>)
<<elseif $ery lte 19>>
I have not enough <span id="ery">Energy</span> for yoga.
<<elseif $period is 0>>
It is too late for yoga right now.
<<else>>
I could do yoga if i change to sport clothing.
<<button "Load Sport clothes">>
<<set $ctop to $boutfit8top>>
<<set $cbtm to $boutfit8btm>>
<<set $cbra to $boutfit8bra>>
<<set $cpnt to $boutfit8pnt>>
<<set $cleg to $boutfit8leg>>
<<set $csho to $boutfit8sho>>
<<if $boutfit8wdress is true>>
<<set $wdress to true>>
<<else>>
<<set $wdress to false>>
<</if>>
<<goto "wgmy room">>
<</button>>
<</if>>
and if I go to the wardrobe, they all have a error code, except to the Swimwear or the different "normal outfit" that I can load, then everything is fine and I can change my outfit and even load the sport clothes without a problem but only from the wardrobe.

Also, there should be a button to load the work outfit at least the morning in the room.
Because you have it in the living room, yes, but that means you leave your room, go to living room, then you change... and you are in your room, so you must go back to your living room.
Too much clicks (every "day") for this.

Edit = oh and where to see Lars' corruption?

Reactions: checheuseche

checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
All clothes have errors, whether you wear them at work or go to work out with your mom.
Even if you change from the wardrobe to new clothes, buy everything again, and save it according to the requirements, an error occurs.

Everything comes out with an error code. With the saved games.

start over from scratch mmm, but going back to university for 300 classes again is really a no-go...

ryanjensen

May 16, 2018
ok I forgot about the mechanic of the diary...
For the fun, I went back to home because I ended the relationship with Lars, but was still able to get the night with Lars if I sleep nude.

And I have "finished" the game, so I wanted to try the other job... but the game prevents me because "my job is better". But my goal is just to have fun, I don't care about the money.
Maybe just a question "are your sure?" would be better ;)

And yes, it seems to me all of the shortcuts to wear clothes don't work, we must go to the wardrobe, which is more annoying in parents' house (more clicks).

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
I took the apartment, but if I try to "load sport clothes" in My Room to do yoga, that cannot load it and I got this error message.

Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '2')<<if ($ctop[2] === "sport" or $ctop is 0) and
$cbtm[2] === "sport" and
$cbra[2] === "sport" and
$csho[2] === "sport" and
$ery gte 20 and
$period gte 1>>
I have the option to do [[yoga now|myroyoga][$ery to $ery -20, $fatr to false]]. (<span id="ery">Energy -20</span> <span id="me">Femininity + 1</span>)
<<elseif $ery lte 19>>
I have not enough <span id="ery">Energy</span> for yoga.
<<elseif $period is 0>>
It is too late for yoga right now.
<<else>>
I could do yoga if i change to sport clothing.
<<button "Load Sport clothes">>
<<set $ctop to $boutfit8top>>
<<set $cbtm to $boutfit8btm>>
<<set $cbra to $boutfit8bra>>
<<set $cpnt to $boutfit8pnt>>
<<set $cleg to $boutfit8leg>>
<<set $csho to $boutfit8sho>>
<<if $boutfit8wdress is true>>
<<set $wdress to true>>
<<else>>
<<set $wdress to false>>
<</if>>
<<goto "wgmy room">>
<</button>>
<</if>>
and if I go to the wardrobe, they all have a error code, except to the Swimwear or the different "normal outfit" that I can load, then everything is fine and I can change my outfit and even load the sport clothes without a problem but only from the wardrobe.

Also, there should be a button to load the work outfit at least the morning in the room.
Because you have it in the living room, yes, but that means you leave your room, go to living room, then you change... and you are in your room, so you must go back to your living room.
Too much clicks (every "day") for this.

i fixed that it will be in the next update on monday. sorry for this error

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
ok I forgot about the mechanic of the diary...
For the fun, I went back to home because I ended the relationship with Lars, but was still able to get the night with Lars if I sleep nude.

And I have "finished" the game, so I wanted to try the other job... but the game prevents me because "my job is better". But my goal is just to have fun, I don't care about the money.
Maybe just a question "are your sure?" would be better ;)

And yes, it seems to me all of the shortcuts to wear clothes don't work, we must go to the wardrobe, which is more annoying in parents' house (more clicks).
the idea behind that was intentionally that you can go back and learn again or just go into you old company by sucking you boss dick. in the university path where you can do 3 different part time jobs you can switch all the time between them. by why suck in the first place dick when just then left the company? that are my thoughts why i did not add that. maybe later but for now its two different path

Razzy

Feb 17, 2018
Waiting for the rest of the Brother and Father Content..... love the content so far though.

YukinaR

Dec 9, 2019
Just asking is it a bug if were in the apartment(secretary) route and we have lars corruption to 99 but, none of the activities increase it any further?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GirlByAccident-0.7.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Girl By Accident to v0.7.4.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
may i ask why you made a torrent download from my game?
i am just curios
Bandwidth limitations on their Internet connection makes downloading just about anything difficult (not everyone is fortunate enough to have access to broadband/cable), especially if the system itself is substandard (such as a cheap phone).

Torrents behave differently for these people than the rest of us.

Reactions: JellyStone
2.00 star(s) 14 Votes