Unity Completed Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot (42).png

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-26
Release Date: 2023-05-26
Developer: SRM88
Censored: No
Version: 1.42
Language: English
Other Games: Jump In Time
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (44).png Screenshot (45).png Screenshot (46).png Screenshot (47).png Screenshot (48).png Screenshot (51).png Screenshot (49).png Screenshot (50).png

Last edited by a moderator:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
If anyone happens to talk to the dev, maybe mention that All Hallows Day is November 1, and the "Evening/Night before" All Hallows Day is "Hallow'een" or October 31. :(

e-d

Reactions: Gabaw

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
""
1) Three endings that you can get if:

a) Stand (idle) 15 minutes at the gate at the beginning of the game.

b) be caught 5 times by ghosts (any).

c) Banish 3 ghosts in the mansion.
""

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Mizzel and Gabaw

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
the game is way too dark and I also figured out if you just hold down C for crouch you can skip alot of stuff, got to the clown but couldn't figure out how to get to other rooms. I would def say turn up the contrast a little bit and try to fix the issue of the mouse leaving the screen when you have 2 monitors.

Darhak

Sep 19, 2017
Okay, so i got the key (on a stump in the back of the mansion), but how am i suppose to use it? I pressed every button on my keyboard to use it in the inventory and the front and back door keep saying a big "NEED KEY".

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
For all your info, the game is very buggy, even if you THINK you grabbed the key chances are you didn't. Like I said though if you want life to be a little easier just hold down C and you will start to float upwards. Definitely needs alot of fixing this game.

Bigtool

Jan 20, 2019
This game desperately needs a form of crosshair or target indicator. I had to put a bit of duct tape on my screen just to find out if this game is for me or not.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes