Abandoned Girl House [v1.1.0.1 Extra] Improvements & Walkthrough Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

Overview:
(A mod that do some improvements and adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC)​

Updated:
Game/Creator: Girl House Astaros3D - - -
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v1.1.0.1 Extra
Game Version: 1.1.0.1 Extra
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Planned Features:

NOTE: The WT is only for the choices.

Download:
NOTES: I'm dropping this mod due overwork, sorry.

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Hi, having an issue with the mod, I unpacked the game, installed the mod and started a new game. After a while I had to save a leave the game, upon return to the game and loaded the save I've lost access to the mod options where you fill the girls love and lust, can only get the walkthrough and skip mini games options.
Any way to get full funcions?
Also, even if I start a new game it doesn't give the lost options unless I do a full re-install of the game and mod.

Thanks in advance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
"NOTES: I'm dropping this mod due overwork, sorry." Though I am sorry to see this, but after having so much yesterday, I could see why. However, I noticed looking through my games folder, I still had 1.1.0.1 Extra version, and for some reason, without the mod, so I downloaded this, added it to that one, figured, could at least use this to get that far in the game. And maybe someone else might pick this up by that point. Though I do still thank you though, your mods have been a great help.

• Red Heart

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I think the extra improvement might have been too much, just a WT(choice) would've been enough.
Anyway I copy the mod into version 1.2.0 extra, and the choice are highlighted(seems to work).
And I can skip or do the first minigame I saw(fist fight with stranger/helping Vanessa).
Not sure if it will break at some point(or if the choice will just stop being green highlighted)
I might have to save my savegames and reinstall the game without the mod. Just to see if there's more content.
But like the previous person said in it's post... Thank you for your work & the mod IAmAB

• Red Heart

Beefy T

Jul 30, 2018
Since IAmAB dropped updating the walkthrough mod, I did so. Really no real walkthrough elements to this update - so the old version should work just fine, but I added some color coding to the new mini-game (which has a built in skip option). Also added the Max Sex Power cheat in.

I posted it in the main game thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v1-2-0-extra-astaros3d.19939/page-58#post-4664229
Hey Seigram, wrong page in link?
I'm not seeing your post in the main game thread.

EDIT: Found it, on page 290 (very recent). Link must be bugged.

Last edited: