Seeking Girl humiliated/degraded by Bestiality

orochimaru95

Dec 24, 2019
I'm looking for a game (or story/hentai) where a female character is forced or coerced into bestiality.

Preferably she is disgusted by the act or bystanders are disgusted. It's fine if they eventually like it.

It must be viewed as a humiliating act at first.

P.s. it's also cool if she willingly engages but it has to have some sort of element of humiliation or self-disgust.

orochimaru95

Dec 24, 2019
Dude, that was a wonderful suggestion! I'm playing through it now and I'm so sad I'm near the end of the content. That scene alone was worth the 5 or 6 hour wait!

Is there anything else that comes to mind? Or anything similar to News Desk besides other games by that creator? I'm planning to play the other games but I know they won't be as visually heavy.

I also really loved the voyeuristic angle a lot of the scenes had with the player character watching a video of the red-head news lady being humiliated. Genius!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Dude, that was a wonderful suggestion! I'm playing through it now and I'm so sad I'm near the end of the content. That scene alone was worth the 5 or 6 hour wait!

Is there anything else that comes to mind? Or anything similar to News Desk besides other games by that creator? I'm planning to play the other games but I know they won't be as visually heavy.

I also really loved the voyeuristic angle a lot of the scenes had with the player character watching a video of the red-head news lady being humiliated. Genius!
While it doesn't have besti, I highly recommend ioY for the same themes (of domming a defiant bitchy female character).