• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Identify Girl Identification from Hentai Vs Orcs Steamgame

Baelmung

Aug 7, 2020
Hello there fam.

there is a new "Game" on steam not sure to call it that looks pretty trashy Hentai Vs Orcs / .
But i am sure i know the girls from somewhere especially the white haired one. Anyone can remind my old brain if they are reused/stolen assets, from another game, from any special source like movie anime they are based on or just standard assets in stuff like daz or something. It buggers me a lot that i seem to remember them but cant put my finger on it where they are from...

Here some Pictures from steampage

Red haired one is only in the game Cover and the second video not in screenshots itself.

Thank you for your help

Lezard Valeth

Aug 17, 2018
Models by RyanReos. He sells them, so they can be seen in a number of cheap games.

Baelmung

Aug 7, 2020
Ohhh thanks for the info i knew i saw them somewhere and his patreon i defnitly saw at some point probably some other games too that explains and helps the dejavu XD i went through so many games and anime to think "where could i have seen them" even went to lightnovel covers but didnt think to check my search history in that direction. Thank you for telling me