AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
lol my character was fucking in the club every single night and their corruption actually dropped to below 50 making it unavailable because they had a normal job

The only logical way to even become a prostitute requires you to stockpile cash from normal gameplay for your rent and then just keep getting groped until other stuff opens up.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm always hesitant to try games that have a hunger or thirst mechanism built into it. I don't want to micromanage playing a game to that level of detail. (Unless it's a core feature to the game such as surviving in the wilderness while avoiding otherworldly monsters or some shit.) Typically, I want to enjoy the meat of a game without having to do unnecessary grind or having to balance some random stat which has little bearing to the game as a whole. For example, if I'm playing a aerial, dog-fighting game, then I really don't care what brand of tires are equipped onto my jet-fighter. Neither do I care if my pit crew abides by the affirmative action (aka positive discrimination / employment equity / reservation) while in a racing game. Those are details I can live without. In the same way, I admit that I have a negative stance to the hunger-thirst mechanism in hentai games. I'm just not fond of it and I can't even think of a single game right off the top of my head that had it where I actually enjoyed seeing it in there. Just saying...

Reactions: Swallows999

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm always hesitant to try games that have a hunger or thirst mechanism built into it. I don't want to micromanage playing a game to that level of detail. (Unless it's a core feature to the game such as surviving in the wilderness while avoiding otherworldly monsters or some shit.) Typically, I want to enjoy the meat of a game without having to do unnecessary grind or having to balance some random stat which has little bearing to the game as a whole. For example, if I'm playing a aerial, dog-fighting game, then I really don't care what brand of tires are equipped onto my jet-fighter. Neither do I care if my pit crew abides by the affirmative action (aka positive discrimination / employment equity / reservation) while in a racing game. Those are details I can live without. In the same way, I admit that I have a negative stance to the hunger-thirst mechanism in hentai games. I'm just not fond of it and I can't even think of a single game right off the top of my head that had it where I actually enjoyed seeing it in there. Just saying...
I agree. If anything, I would be fine if eating or drinking was tied to energy, but as a one-a-day optional boost.

Reactions: Back

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
@AnHorse probably you tries the start "Lost everything" and that has a little different concept: you are desperate and will do anything to get cash. Once you pay the debt you can't do some of the stuff you can do. Also the corruption drops by 1 each night (that happens for every start). I will change the "Lost everything" start, or at least mention how it works.

@Back @Swallows999 The hunger and thirst mechanism should not give you much headache , but I can add an option to ignore them.

Reactions: DagonKel

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Hey men when I wake up this mornin there are some suggestion for some actions if you re interested to implemeted. Like its nothin special just have boner when goin to sleep after spendin too much time with this game I guess.

1. Maybe add blowjob option for random beg encounter for "bigger tip"
2. Random masturbation option for bed, shower if some parametres are met like I dont know if horniness is like 50 and slutiness the same if you catch my drift.

Dont take me wrong the game is awesome I love it. Just some suggestions for future "use".

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
Hey men when I wake up this mornin there are some suggestion for some actions if you re interested to implemeted. Like its nothin special just have boner when goin to sleep after spendin too much time with this game I guess.

1. Maybe add blowjob option for random beg encounter for "bigger tip"
2. Random masturbation option for bed, shower if some parametres are met like I dont know if horniness is like 50 and slutiness the same if you catch my drift.

Dont take me wrong the game is awesome I love it. Just some suggestions for future "use".
10x. I will add them in future versions :)

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
FYI quitting your job via phone isn't actually working for me, after you quit and press back it takes you to the same quitting menu except with the job on it again.

I had to use the console and change my job to "None" to successfully remove it

Sunshine999

Oct 5, 2017
FYI quitting your job via phone isn't actually working for me, after you quit and press back it takes you to the same quitting menu except with the job on it again.

I had to use the console and change my job to "None" to successfully remove it
That's because the variable doesn't get set to NULL but to a "null" string.

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
@AnHorse I will look into it.

@Windowsigh A the html file needs to be at the same level as the image folder and is should work. It might have some issues with osx or linux, but on windows os should work fine!

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
About the quiting job I have similar problem. Like I quit the job but when goin to job agency it still tellin me that I already have a job. So now Im wonderin if it s actually possible to quit job in your game dude cos it would be such a troll choice. Like allright you wanna quit okay go right ahead. Next day boss calls from the office where the hell are ya? Sir I quit yesterday. No you not you re just pain in ass and I wanted to be rid of ya :D

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
hello, for an unkown reason, my sexy stat dropped from 100 to 0 and now, there's a lot of lewd things i cannot do anymore, and i can't find a way to upgrade that stat
my sexual experience can't get above 42 either, i do everything i can to try to upgrade that but it doesn't move no matter how many time i fuck
can someone help me ?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
hello, for an unkown reason, my sexy stat dropped from 100 to 0 and now, there's a lot of lewd things i cannot do anymore, and i can't find a way to upgrade that stat
my sexual experience can't get above 42 either, i do everything i can to try to upgrade that but it doesn't move no matter how many time i fuck
can someone help me ?
Open your browsers console (Ctrl+shift+I in chrome)

Then type this into the console and press return

SugarCube.state.active.variables

This lists all the current variables and there value, you may also have to click on a little arrow to show the varialbes.

In chrome you can change the variables by clicking on the value and typing it in, in other browsers you have to type in a command like below. Just change money for what ever variable you want to change.

SugarCube.state.active.variables["money"] = 100000

Spelling and upper/lower case matter make sure you are typing the variable exactly as its looked in the full list

I don't have the game anymore so can't check but i imagine you will need to type something like this:
SugarCube.state.active.variables["sexy"] = 100

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes