waftyshoof

Nov 5, 2017
I am not refusing help if you wave anything in mind feel free to contact me.
I will not reopen my patreon or anything etc so this is 100% for fun :)
No, sorry for the misunderstanding, i was rather saying, that if you pop in here and say it, there would not be many people asking that silly question, thats all.

regarding the help: i mean you were talking about converting the media, right? Maybe upload some of the media online, i.e. MEGA, and let me help you convert those into the desired formats (that's at least what i understood from your answers so far, that this is taking you so long to do.)

Reactions: BlackKnight6666

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
Small update:
I have updated the game version (finally), but it's not finished (still have a lot of media content to arrange).
I mean is has some new/updated videos, but also some content that's removes because it's not finished etc
If you want I can put it here, but I personally don't like how it is right now. Anyway if you want it, just say it ;)

Dflik

Apr 12, 2017
Small update:
I have updated the game version (finally), but it's not finished (still have a lot of media content to arrange).
I mean is has some new/updated videos, but also some content that's removes because it's not finished etc
If you want I can put it here, but I personally don't like how it is right now. Anyway if you want it, just say it ;)
I say hold off until the game is in a state that you're happy with, then you can drop it here

TealJeff

Dec 27, 2020
Small update:
This is easily one of my favourite games I've stumbled on in f95. as soon as you have an update that you're happy with post it. It brings me clarity lol

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes