HTML - Abandoned - Girl in the City [v0.1.5a] [BK Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

oatrick

This game is absolute trash. The earlier reviews, written before it was abandoned, suggest it's okay or shows promise, but it doesn't. The basics of these html games aren't even there. For example, if you're at home in the early evening and have too little energy to do much, you can't sleep, you can't skip time, and if you nap, it consumes 4 hours and then doesn't let you sleep (or nap) for the rest of the night, because you're not tired. To go shopping, you have to first go to the university and then leave the university and then go to the mall, and each step consumes a stupid amount of both time and energy. Energy can only be replenished at home via nap/sleep. Et cetera, et cetera. And these are only some of the problems.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

demidemon

Pros:
    lots of images/vids, although some seems to be used in multiple games
    quick responses from dev

Cons:
    text description is lacking

grindy filler jobs without events, seems to have no job requirement, unexplained wage formula, etc. Yes I know work sucks but in a game it should be more "interesting". Just stick to one or two jobs (excluding prostitution) and add some actual story/event/content instead of tons of filler jobs.

Balance issue as rhev already mentioned, unrealistic a few dollars paid from prostitution vs 500 rent per week

sex scenes are text of "you are fucked", "you came" combined with multiple gif/vids. jfc now I rather there's no text at all and just replace "You came." with orgasm gif. Please at least try to make sex scenes enjoyable after all the grind.

Does the game has potential? Like many other sim games with unlimited possiblibilities, yes, but this does not mean the game is enjoyable at current state and imo does not deserve a good rating yet.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JamesWhisky

This game has huge potential in my eyes. It has some bugs a bit when you click fast it has a bit tendency to slow a bit but that is maybe due to browser selection. Otherwise the freedom of choices you can make is amazin. Like you can be poor, wealthy, horny, or everythin in between. This game takes my hearth and set it on fire.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Retsiel

Pretty good, and well made. There are plenty of worse ones out there.. re-used pictures, yes, but to be honest there are so many games you can’t really come up with new ones these days. So I’m ok with that.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

rhev

Version 0.1 review

Needs a lot of work.

The basics are set up, and there's a lot of images. I love HTML games like this, but currently there's a lot broken. Mechanics that don't work, jobs that pay zero, no good way to regain stats, and an eventual money drain that you have no way out of. Correction, apparently the key to making money in this is your webcam. Yup, if you can get a webcam and laptop you can make thousands of dollars an hour chatting with strangers online. WAY more if your corruption is high enough and you can strip, dance, or masturbate on cam. So much that you'll be earning millions of dollars in a few days. Mind you, at the same time, you'll get paid $10 for getting prostitution and getting ass fucked in the brothel without a condom. Gee no thanks, I think I'll make $6,000 by just chatting with strangers instead, thanks.

So... yeah, the balance in this game is pretty fucky.

I'll check this game out in a few versions, but right now it's just not ready.