• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
none of the pictures are showing and i cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix this issue
Did you download the full file and not the just the patch? You need the full file that includes both the html file as the images folder.
If you downloaded the full file you just need to make sure the images folder is in the same main folder as the html file. Should just be able to open with your favorite browser from there. Hope that helps.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BlackKnight6666

Okay, I'm confused .

I start game. Go to her "Characters" sheet, was looking for a "wardrobe" page, but couldn't find one,(or it's not an obvious named button, like "Wardrobe" :oops:).

On that page is 2 images, one a nude of her, and the one below it, her in what looks like a "nightgown". no shoes/footwear.

Descriptions above the images :

Bra: Default
Panties: Default
Clothes: Default
Shoes: Default

So, what does "Default" represent ?
In most games that use "Default" , as the clothing-place-holder, it usually represents, casual/everyday/job clothing, etc., but not their sleepwear. o_O

The image of her in a nightgown, does not match the text description, it's missing her shoes, and probably the Bra and Panties, too. :oops::p

Is this "clothing" what she's going to wear out in public ?:eek:
( If she steps out of her dorm room , to go to classes, or look for a job in that nightgown,(and no footwear?, not healthy), she'll get Raped for sure !)

If so, a Game Name change, is necessary, like " Girl in Nightgown gets Raped Repeatedly" !

(sorry for the sarcasm, but it was called for )

Where are her "street clothes" ?

How do we change her clothing?

I mean, she can't go out in public, to do stuff, in her nightgown, right ?
So with no Wardrobe, or a place to change her outfit, I'm stuck, game delayed till next up-date . . . maybe ?

Last edited:

HanaVdayo

Dec 21, 2018
There seem to be quite a few images missing ? I downloaded the image zip and it dosen't even have all the character picture after selecting hair color, black is completely missing.

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
hmmmm. that's weird. they are in images/character ? if i remember correctly. I havens changes the black hair characters for quite a while. I'll look at it when i'll have some time.

EDIT: I found the problem. the name should be "Black[X]" not brunette[x]. You can change that if you want in the image/characters or i will change it in a few hours , a day max.

Last edited:

HanaVdayo

Dec 21, 2018
Ah okay, well there are a few more images that seem to be broken/missing that i noticed. Like in the clothing store. But anyway, it is good to see the project not dead, i always liked the game.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
There are missing images when playing on Linux (case sensitive filesystem) due to inconsistent capitalization of file- and folder names (e.g. /Apartment/* vs. /apartment/*). Renaming works but need to be re-done after each update.

Raul042

Sep 8, 2020
I the download is not working..it goes downloading again when it is about to complete (95% +).. tried three times and still couldn't download it

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes