fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
not ATM.
I'll try to get a new version before i'll finish making all the media files because this is taking to f... long :(
sorry about that.
Honestly the fact that you've stuck it out this long is pretty remarkable. Most devs simply abandon a project like this when they don't have the time/energy to work on it regularly.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
1 - 10x :)
2 - i hope to have an update until the end of the year. just pretty slow and well... life happens. I still arrange some media. after that the progress should be much faster.
Oh wow i was surprised to see you active! Really glad to hear if this game is still getting some development. I understand real life makes people busy, so i don't mind if progress is slow.
Any news about getting update before end of the year?

Reactions: BlackKnight6666

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
I still hope to put something here, but don't expect something that big. i mean it will be more of a image/video update.
but after that is done (which took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer that it should) the dev will be back on track. i mean that part should be 90% done (and the design also) so only codingwhich shoudn't be that hart in this kind of games.

waftyshoof

Nov 5, 2017
I still hope to put something here, but don't expect something that big. i mean it will be more of a image/video update.
but after that is done (which took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer that it should) the dev will be back on track. i mean that part should be 90% done (and the design also) so only codingwhich shoudn't be that hart in this kind of games.
Hey buddy, take your time. Nobody likes it, if an update is rushed out of the door and is half-assed, like so many AAA-Titles in the last 2 years or more. Instead i simply would suggest you to pop in, say: "Hi guys, no, im not dead yet", kinda like some do on Patreon, if the development was kinda pausing or going slow. That way, so many of these "Is it dead?" questions would be out of the way.

On a side note: are you sure, that you do not need any help? as i offered it to you earlier, i still do. :)

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
Hey buddy, take your time. Nobody likes it, if an update is rushed out of the door and is half-assed, like so many AAA-Titles in the last 2 years or more. Instead i simply would suggest you to pop in, say: "Hi guys, no, im not dead yet", kinda like some do on Patreon, if the development was kinda pausing or going slow. That way, so many of these "Is it dead?" questions would be out of the way.

On a side note: are you sure, that you do not need any help? as i offered it to you earlier, i still do. :)
I am not refusing help if you wave anything in mind feel free to contact me.
I will not reopen my patreon or anything etc so this is 100% for fun :)

Reactions: DeMarcus16
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes