D

Deleted member 22113

i have to zoom in to read but i keep having to zoom my screen out to reach the saves cos it doesnt scroll down enough

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
If you pay the loan you don't have to prostitute anymore snd the corruption drops. Thats probably why the optiond dissapear. I should probably change that.

The webcam will be changed. I noticed that also.

Some clothes it's normal to stay on: sport clothes, swimsuit and some normal clothes. Please tell me what clothes are you reffering to and I will look at the problem.

Reactions: ibk

harasai

Apr 30, 2017
well this needs some serious work
i was struggling to earn 500 a week on 1 save barely having enough time to read a book or two and then only just staying afloat because i was exploiting the park to raise morale (seriously if you go there in the evening you can infinitely relax and nap) couldn't even get into the gym because it didn't recognise my workout clothes nor swimsuit even after i put them all on( at once for some reason) and literally nothing corrupting happened at all aside from occasionally getting sharked
money needs a serious rework, no idea what kind of currency it's based on but i need to work like 2 days to afford a single gym visit, tv's cost 3k, a laptop costs 2k the cheapests clothes i can get cost 100 and rent's 2000 a month

then i play homeless, earn 500 a night and occasionally get sent to jail where i can spam books till i'm a genius
honestly homeless would be the easiest start if not for the fact you need to keep remembering to drink and buy food.

may want to consider shelving the "patreons get early access" idea till you end up with a somewhat stable version and give them cheats or something instead for the time being cause this isn't good advertisement

that said i do love these kinds of games and i'm excited to see how it's going to turn out

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I think you should change the text for the wardrobe portion. Have 'wear' for the stuff you wear around town and 'carry' for the stuff you need for context based activity i.e swimsuit/gym clothes trainers. This caused me some confusion at first.

I had a similar issue to the guy above on my first play through where I was 'wearing' gym clothes but couldn't get in. I think either I was wearing 'gym clothes' that I'd brought at a higher corruption level and so they were no longer compatible with my corruption level or I didn't have the gym shoes. Its always nice when a dev codes in some sort of explanation for a dead end. i.e if you try to go to the gym instead of just not letting you in it could say - 'you need to have trainers, or you need to have gym clothes or you corruption is too low for the close you have. This way we know its not a bug.

I got locked out of the job route as it kept saying was reputation was too bad. Whats the variable its checking? I had a look through the variables and changes a few things but couldn't unlock it.

if any one is wondering the list variables command is:
SugarCube.state.active.variables

the s in 'state' needs to be lower case not uppercase as it is in most games

I can't figure out what the command is to directly change variables in sugar cube v1, v2 would be
SugarCube.State.variables.money=100000.

**** edit ***
nevermind I figured it out
SugarCube.state.active.variables["money"] = 100000

if you type the belwo it shoudl bring up alist of all the variables you can choose from.
SugarCube.state.active.variables[

Reactions: L7Bear

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is the money issue confirmed fixed?
I don't know but you can get round it by resetting the money variable. If there is an issue with a variable it will change the value of the variable to 'NaN'. You need to change it back to a numeric value.
Open the browsers console and type
SugarCube.state.active.variables["money"] = 10000

I had a similar issue with intelligence

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
@harasai In the new version (0.1.01) I worked a little on morale and work money. It should be a little easier.
I will continue to tweak the money, morale etc until I will get a good result. I think the problem with the money is that is very dependent of the stats and at the beginning of the game you have very bad stats. I will think of a way to solve that.

@Davox I can change that text. 10x.
I will work to get the player more feedback for the actions.
There are two kind of reputation. bad and good. If bad reputation is too high you will get fired.

@davemanster it should be, but I can't be sure until you guys confirm :)

@chrisdraconis hmmmm I will check that

@davemanster you probably need to be more corrupt to do actions with the webcam. I must think of a way to tell the user that.

@mystafa you can't at the moment. That media files will be used in a later version

@JohnnyRC88 nice :D

@Qí tiān dà shèng do you have issues with what I use for file transfer? Do you have another provider in mind?

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
The $intelligence and $money issue are probably happening because of an unset variable (likely a typo) on line 7939.
Just substitute $maxIntelligenceRand with $highIntelligenceRand and that should fix it.

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
The $intelligence and $money issue are probably happening because of an unset variable (likely a typo) on line 7939.
Just substitute $maxIntelligenceRand with $highIntelligenceRand and that should fix it.
Yes you are right. It should be fixed in the 0.1.01 version (that was uploaded ~ 10 hours ago)

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Like I like this game. The pictures are quite good for my dick :p The redheads are awesome. The game has some grind to IT. Wll you need to make a quite fine decisions if you beg nonstop and end in jail or you vary your beg/move/beg that you can avoid get in jail. The thirst/hunger lvl drop a bit too much for my taste but plenty of vary to replenish it again. Maybe some more pics with changing clothes could be added and it should be okay. The game has some pros and some negs but it looks good for me so far. :) I love hairy redheads so far so +10 on my part.

Reactions: BlackKnight6666

Menagirl69

Nov 5, 2017
I'm probably just stupid and missing something but I seem to have to wait a life time just for the game not to load. I really want to try the game but I cant wait 20 mins for a game to start maybe...

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes