Girl life QOL misc project thread

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Pretty much a place where i work on projects for Girl life Qol mod. But feel free to bring your ideas here as well, but to avoid clutter i ask that if it grows to be a project like mine, you create a new thread and label it girl life QOL mod (your topic here)

Current Project:
Slum Start/location (New city tolyatti)
Screenshot below built with the regular ecv version but will soon be transferred to the mod format/content(as transgendered start isnt in the mod).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ideas(thought them up and they seem cool but they wont be worked on right now, its just to keep track of what i might do in the future)

New Locations(Prision, etc.)
Criminal Professions (black market guns skill, notoriety, etc)
More Professions (In general, such as being a politician, etc)
Adoption Mechanic
Accssory Addons
Relationship Expansion
(child care, parenting skills more interaction/events with husband/boyfriend and wedding planing)
More player homes And useable household objects (realistic house mod, dirtiness stat)
Capitalist system (stocks,insurance,owning shops,damage events)
More Leisure Activites
job expansions(more events/levels).
Cooking skill (diffrent recipies)
Player Traits (pros cons, disadvantages, advantages)
Religion expansion.
Social Medial System.
add gift system(gift cards/ objects)
candy mood/hunger booster(cost of fat)
In Game Trophy Rewards
Clothing Addons(possibly transform you?)
More Hair Styles
Fastfood by phone call
Phone services for more finacally well off players (maid,gardener,etc)
Online shopping (going to be worked on by the main mod team which is toolkit, Eoin, Me, Oiz, Quacker, etc)

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
How does one go about modding for Girl Life. I 'd like to start out on something small and learn along the way. I have some solid ideas that I think makes sense for the game. Sadly the game creators are busy working on bigger issues. Would be nice to find some tutorials on modding.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
How does one go about modding for Girl Life. I 'd like to start out on something small and learn along the way. I have some solid ideas that I think makes sense for the game. Sadly the game creators are busy working on bigger issues. Would be nice to find some tutorials on modding.
Modding in general simply means 'modifying' - which can be a lot of things actually. Which is why there are basically never tutorials about modding in general. GL has instructions for their coders on the git but i assume you already know that? This thread isnt really accurate anymore since the connected mod by now became it's . Since i was the main coder for the mod you are welcome to jump into our discord where i might be able to give you a quick runthrough some stuff for qsp etc.