Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
About lying about not being pregnant by Kolka: Is not intelligence OVER 70 a bit steep if you want to lie about it? (According to the wiki*) That is a bit high for a "normal" school girl. More even if you are a jock or a popular girl. Studying a lot may help, but still. If you know what I mean. Or have this been changed?

* is there someone still working on the wiki?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
About lying about not being pregnant by Kolka: Is not intelligence OVER 70 a bit steep if you want to lie about it? (According to the wiki*) That is a bit high for a "normal" school girl. More even if you are a jock or a popular girl. Studying a lot may help, but still. If you know what I mean. Or have this been changed?

1711451374006.png

durrr..... what? There are several Wiki Editors, but trying to get people to update pages they added content or changed... Is like trying to herd cats. And No, I have no idea what you mean...

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017

The intelligence requirement is 60+, and yeah, I agree it is too high. Especially when the failure dialogue is this:
"Wow, thank God that worked. I thought for sure you would figure out I was lying and I would have to tell you that Kolka is really the father." You see the stunned look on her face and realize your mistake. "I mean... It was a joke! Shit..."
:ROFLMAO: That's some bimbo level deception.

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
Hi i'm not on the discord so thought I should post this here. Getting an error message when trying to talk to Anushka in her apartment in the city., have attached a screenshot.
1711566045188.png

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A few more things done on the new release list, for info check the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes