L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Schoolgirl mode, is there a specific thing i have to do to fuck stepfather? and why cant i meet uncle misha?
Uncle Misha:
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-life-v0-7-4-1-ecv.411/page-154#post-1817122

Stepfather:
IMHO not worth it, but there are a few ways:
1) Take showers on weekends when Stepfather is in the Living Room. He will peek sometimes. After enough times peeking he might enter and fuck you in the shower.
2) Meet Uncle Misha (see link above) and then go to Stepfather's garage when Stepfather & Misha are there. Misha will tell your Stepfather what a whore you are (might have to have been spotted with cum on your face walking around town) and the pair of them will "punish you" with their cocks.
3) When your Stepfather is around the house (either in living room or at breakfast) take off your panties and then go talk to him. Ask him what he thinks of your outfit. Sometimes he will just ignore you even if your relationship with him is 100, but sometimes he will spread your ass and stick a finger in your holes. Also, if you chat with him while not wearing panties you might get the option to tease him, etc. One of those options has a chance of him dragging you to the floor and making you suck his cock, or dragging you into your parents' bedroom and fucking the shit out of you. I haven't looked at the code, and I haven't found a reliable way to trigger that event, but it happens sometimes.

IMHO: Why I don't think it's worth it - 1 & 3 are so random and such low chance that they might not happen in an in-game year if you try every available chance. Meanwhile #2 is reliable yet repetitive to the point of boredom.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
In version 0.7.3, the storyline was proceed, but not in version 0.7.4.
Have you ever done it in version 0.7.4?
Actually, yeah, I had started that game in 0.7.3.1 and dommed Natasha before using the same save with 0.7.4 (which restarted the Natasha storyline, but had already gone through the 30 day wait.)

Dec 10, 2018
Actually, yeah, I had started that game in 0.7.3.1 and dommed Natasha before using the same save with 0.7.4 (which restarted the Natasha storyline, but had already gone through the 30 day wait.)
Why can't only me the Natasha belona storyline proceed from 0.7.4 version? Stop the damn homework. I want adult storyline.:mad::mad::mad:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Why can't only me the Natasha belona storyline proceed from 0.7.4 version? Stop the damn homework. I want adult storyline.:mad::mad::mad:
Okay, so I started a new 0.7.4 playthrough (Schoolgirl, Nerd, late August, etc)
Day 1 of school I was able to speak to Natasha at lunch, get help in school, meet her after school, do homework, go to her Mother's Room and masturbate with her Mom's Hitachi, meet Natasha's mom in the Kitchen while she was wearing a bathrobe and sucking on a carrot.
Then I was able to come back after 18:00 and meet her mother at the door, ask about her mood, meet Natasha in the laundry room, go to her room, alternate between talking with her and going to the living room until 23:00 then watch her sleeping naked and watch her mom masturbate in bed.
I haven't been able to lend her money yet, but I feel like it is going well so far.

Reactions: johnjamesjack11
Dec 10, 2018
Okay, so I started a new 0.7.4 playthrough (Schoolgirl, Nerd, late August, etc)
Day 1 of school I was able to speak to Natasha at lunch, get help in school, meet her after school, do homework, go to her Mother's Room and masturbate with her Mom's Hitachi, meet Natasha's mom in the Kitchen while she was wearing a bathrobe and sucking on a carrot.
Then I was able to come back after 18:00 and meet her mother at the door, ask about her mood, meet Natasha in the laundry room, go to her room, alternate between talking with her and going to the living room until 23:00 then watch her sleeping naked and watch her mom masturbate in bed.
I haven't been able to lend her money yet, but I feel like it is going well so far.
Thank you very much for your effort.
If you find a 0.7.4 version of the Natasha Bellona storyline solution, let me know.
I've tried a lot of time and methods, but I haven't figured out a solution.
(I opened the game source file, but I didn't find it.)
:cry::(;)(y)(y)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Thank you very much for your effort.
If you find a 0.7.4 version of the Natasha Bellona storyline solution, let me know.
I've tried a lot of time and methods, but I haven't figured out a solution.
(I opened the game source file, but I didn't find it.)
:cry::(;)(y)(y)
natbelapt if you are looking at it in qgen
You want to find "NatashaQW"

Based on the code (if I am reading it correctly) the NatashaQW starts with "study together" which moves NatashaQW from 0 to 1.
NatashaQW 1 unlocks the option to "Make her do your homework"
Did you get that far?

Making her do your homework moves NatashaQW from 1 to 2, and the next time from 2 to 3.
This lets you make her strip to her underwear while doing your homework, and the next time makes her strip naked while doing your homework. That in turn unlocks other options, and so on and so forth (and scooby dooby-doo).

Dec 10, 2018
natbelapt if you are looking at it in qgen
You want to find "NatashaQW"

Based on the code (if I am reading it correctly) the NatashaQW starts with "study together" which moves NatashaQW from 0 to 1.
NatashaQW 1 unlocks the option to "Make her do your homework"
Did you get that far?

Making her do your homework moves NatashaQW from 1 to 2, and the next time from 2 to 3.
This lets you make her strip to her underwear while doing your homework, and the next time makes her strip naked while doing your homework. That in turn unlocks other options, and so on and so forth (and scooby dooby-doo).
I ordered my homework instead from natasha belona. The storyline hasn't been proceed since.

Apparently, I acted "Demand repayment" and ordered his homework. The storyline didn't go on after the homework with Natasha Bellona.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I ordered my homework instead from natasha belona. The storyline hasn't been proceed since.

Apparently, I acted "Demand repayment" and ordered his homework. The storyline didn't go on after the homework with Natasha Bellona.
Okay, so I just got to Natasha's room on 4 October when the 5000 was due and before I even speak to her about the loan repayment I have the following options:
* Leave Natasha's room
* Let's go to the living room
* Talk with her
* Study together
* Make her do your homework
* Make her lick your feet (0 Willpower)

So, the quest seems to work fine for me in 0.7.4.1

NOTE: In order to dominate Natasha, I believe you need to have a positive Dominance (Neutral or Dominant, NOT Submissive) in your attributes.

Dec 10, 2018
Okay, so I just got to Natasha's room on 4 October when the 5000 was due and before I even speak to her about the loan repayment I have the following options:
* Leave Natasha's room
* Talk with her
* Study together

NOTE: In order to dominate Natasha, I believe you need to have a positive Dominance (Neutral or Dominant, NOT Submissive) in your attributes.
How do I get "Make her lick your feet" to act? I wonder how. I can't do that.
(I even acted "Make her do your homework.")
Is it related to the "NatashaQW" in the game source file? And is there any way to improve it?

Dec 10, 2018
* Leave Natasha's room
* Talk with her
* Study together

I taken action ("Make her lick your pussy"), and then how do we keep up with the story with Kolka?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I taken action ("Make her lick your pussy"), and then how do we keep up with the story with Kolka?
Congrats!

I had thought that the Kolka Natasha portion hadn't been written yet, but looking at the code it obviously has.
I don't see any reason that the code shouldn't work as written.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside: There is a student named Bella that you can run into at school and also around town. However, the character often refers to both Natasha and her mother as Bella because of their last name. This can be confusing.

Reactions: Klausus and F1Fan
Jul 30, 2018
I played pretty (schoolgirl scenario) far i think (i think i am at few days before autumn holydays) but there are some things i can't figure out.

1. I am going with Katja Meynold doing Homework,is kissing each other the max i can do?

2.It's possible to be Anushka Konstantinov girlfriend?I ask her and she ask me i wanted be her Girlfriend,it's possible to get the answer option "yes" instead of "maybe".Or is there a option she will tell you that she want be your Girlfriend?

3.Are there any NPC that allow you to be Girlfriend/Romantic Relationship/Marriage?The only one i know is Fedor i think when i played 0.7.3.1 but you could not do marriage if i am not wrong,not sure they changed it in 0.7.4.1 I played not that long that game.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Congrats!

I had thought that the Kolka Natasha portion hadn't been written yet, but looking at the code it obviously has.
I don't see any reason that the code shouldn't work as written.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside: There is a student named Bella that you can run into at school and also around town. However, the character often refers to both Natasha and her mother as Bella because of their last name. This can be confusing.
Okay, so getting kolkawantsnat = 1 requires "Ask if he liked the show" with Kolka in the Living Room between the hours of 18:00 and 23:00 while "father_go = 1"
It is this last bit that is the pain in the ass. "father_go" is only equal to 1 when the stepfather is in his garage. I was checking the living room every day starting on 5 OCTOBER and I didn't get the "father_go = 1" opportunity until THURSDAY 3 NOVEMBER.

So, it is possible to initiate the Kolka Natasha content, but it is particularly annoying at that one step.

Jul 30, 2018
How i become a succubus?
I meet few times the fairy now i unlocked a circle (teleporter?).That can me Teleport to the Woods.
Now i have no idea what i need to do next.

Dec 10, 2018
Okay, so getting kolkawantsnat = 1 requires "Ask if he liked the show" with Kolka in the Living Room between the hours of 18:00 and 23:00 while "father_go = 1"
It is this last bit that is the pain in the ass. "father_go" is only equal to 1 when the stepfather is in his garage. I was checking the living room every day starting on 5 OCTOBER and I didn't get the "father_go = 1" opportunity until THURSDAY 3 NOVEMBER.

So, it is possible to initiate the Kolka Natasha content, but it is particularly annoying at that one step.

First of all, thank you.
How can I meet him in the morning? I can't go to Natasha's house in the morning.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is the dog stuff gone with the last update? I cant buy a dog ... I had one in that save but he is not in my flat ...

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes