AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
The mod thread is here:

aside from these I haven't found anymore but then again I haven't really looked that much.

D

Deleted member 973107

So there is a school uniform in this game that is represented by an image that shows a blond girl sitting at a table while licking a lollipop. She has thick thighs.
Does anyone know the girl's name? I would upload the image here but I can't access my computer at the moment.
Oh, doing reverse search on the pic did not work.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
So there is a school uniform in this game that is represented by an image that shows a blond girl sitting at a table while licking a lollipop. She has thick thighs.
Does anyone know the girl's name? I would upload the image here but I can't access my computer at the moment.
Oh, doing reverse search on the pic did not work.
3.jpg
You mean this one?

And no I personally don't know who she is.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Uncle Misha:
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-life-v0-7-4-1-ecv.411/page-154#post-1817122

Stepfather:
IMHO not worth it, but there are a few ways:
1) Take showers on weekends when Stepfather is in the Living Room. He will peek sometimes. After enough times peeking he might enter and fuck you in the shower.
2) Meet Uncle Misha (see link above) and then go to Stepfather's garage when Stepfather & Misha are there. Misha will tell your Stepfather what a whore you are (might have to have been spotted with cum on your face walking around town) and the pair of them will "punish you" with their cocks.
3) When your Stepfather is around the house (either in living room or at breakfast) take off your panties and then go talk to him. Ask him what he thinks of your outfit. Sometimes he will just ignore you even if your relationship with him is 100, but sometimes he will spread your ass and stick a finger in your holes. Also, if you chat with him while not wearing panties you might get the option to tease him, etc. One of those options has a chance of him dragging you to the floor and making you suck his cock, or dragging you into your parents' bedroom and fucking the shit out of you. I haven't looked at the code, and I haven't found a reliable way to trigger that event, but it happens sometimes.

IMHO: Why I don't think it's worth it - 1 & 3 are so random and such low chance that they might not happen in an in-game year if you try every available chance. Meanwhile #2 is reliable yet repetitive to the point of boredom.
I've been trying and trying to get the stepfather/misha garage scene. I can't get it. Any tips? I join them in the garage, and even though they both have had sex with me separately, when I join them they just drink and sing.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I'm having an issue with images. I selected an image set, but when I get a hair cut, or look in the mirror not image appears, it's just the broken link icon. Any suggestions?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I've been trying and trying to get the stepfather/misha garage scene. I can't get it. Any tips? I join them in the garage, and even though they both have had sex with me separately, when I join them they just drink and sing.
Interesting. I ran into that same problem in my current game a couple hours ago.
I'll let you know if I find the cause or a solution.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There are a few missing images for certain styles/colours this bad at shorter cuts, so I'd guess this is your issue.

Reactions: dg12345

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
this last update seems to have made bandit disaper, is anyone able to help me find him.... i was reading about a list of mods, but i can't access that page.. some one plz link the mod to get the dog's back. T.I.A.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
this last update seems to have made bandit disaper, is anyone able to help me find him.... i was reading about a list of mods, but i can't access that page.. some one plz link the mod to get the dog's back. T.I.A.
All the beastie stuff was moved to a mod so that it could develop independently, it's upto the mod dev if they wish to post elsewhere but I believe they are only hosting on TFGS currently. I'm sure if someone offered to post direct links elsewhere such as a thread here that they would be happy to let them but I can't speak for them and have to remain separate from their operations as they have been promised that freedom.

Axehand

Aug 15, 2018
Came to this a little late, but when i try to extract the Core Images, it never extracts...its going but at a snails pace. A extremely slow snail. Is there an updated download? Or do i just never get to play? Any help would be appreciated!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
how do i get driver license,i already get the passport and a car.
Not 100% certain, but I think there are driver's ed courses at the community college in City Industrial area.
I think it is only open on the same days as the high school.

Lamonar

Aug 6, 2018
Hey I downloaded and installed the mod as described but I can't see images. When I open the qsp file in the player it shows the menu in black and white, I can start a game with the russian music playing but I don't see any dialogue or other images and I haven't found a fix yet.

My game folder looks alright according to another post in this thread. There was also a one-in-all folder download, the link expired though.
I would be happy if anyone else could try and help me!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hey I downloaded and installed the mod as described but I can't see images. When I open the qsp file in the player it shows the menu in black and white, I can start a game with the russian music playing but I don't see any dialogue or other images and I haven't found a fix yet.

My game folder looks alright according to another post in this thread. There was also a one-in-all folder download, the link expired though.
I would be happy if anyone else could try and help me!
Your mod images should be in a folder called mods not merged to your main image folder. If the main images are not working then check the images folder is in the same location as your .qsp file, that you haven't got another images folder inside the main one and failing that it could be windows blocking it so starting as admin or moving the whole folder might be required.

Reactions: Rauls
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes