C-l-N

Aug 28, 2018
I have not seen this, but I know there is a mod on the (Requires login) that adds back in a medical trial where the character is bred. Good pay for early game. After loading the mod, you can start it up by going to the city, traveling to the Residential area, going to the clinic, and signing up for the medical trials.

What is the story that begins at the lake?
Thanks a lot. This is exactly what i want

Apr 14, 2019
Ah alright, thanks for the tips. I was super into this game a while ago perhaps theres enough new content to check out now.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Just a heads up to the developers, there is a glitch when you have sex with Vika at college. When you are done you are at the gym in center city.

Same thing happens if you have sex in the VIP room at the night club. When you are done you are in the locker room at the gym in center city.

Last edited:

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
I'm missing some icons in the bottom right corner menu. all I have is the book icon there and I'm missing some in game images most of the shaving options and the entire cursed schoolboy start .

Last edited:

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Are there any mods that let you have sex with the mother? I mean, the fact that you can bang everything in the game except her is simply ridiculous at this point...

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Just a heads up to the developers, there is a glitch when you have sex with Vika at college. When you are done you are at the gym in center city.

Same thing happens if you have sex in the VIP room at the night club. When you are done you are in the locker room at the gym in center city.
Were they all sex scenes with other women? If so, i think it's a bug from the GF system.

I'm missing some icons in the bottom right corner menu. all I have is the book icon there and I'm missing some in game images most of the shaving options and the entire cursed schoolboy start .
You may have missed an update pack. I have no idea which one is that particular one you are missing, but it all should be in one pack.

Are there any mods that let you have sex with the mother? I mean, the fact that you can bang everything in the game except her is simply ridiculous at this point...
No and so far no one has risen to the occasion of adding one. Also, i think you can't bang the hobby clubs at the community center, the kiosk owner, the barber, the post office master, grandma, the fishermen, the staff at mercy clinic and a few others... so not everything. Just saying.

Open2020

Jan 18, 2019
Im missing them too, tried to replace the imagepacks think 3-4 times but no luck so far, if anyone has which imagepack they are under I would love you long time unless you are too buku

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok;
1. I played this game a long time ago and even with cheats, it is grind fest.

2. Isn't this game against the rules here? Even the oldest option the MC is underaged.

Piczek1

Aug 7, 2017
Try downloading everything from this link again and extract it from the oldest to the newest. It helped me and I think I had the same problem

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
I played a long while ago but one of the things that threw me off was not being able to find or even start the exhibition clothes, its in the files but i never could figure out how to obtain them. anyone know how?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I played a long while ago but one of the things that threw me off was not being able to find or even start the exhibition clothes, its in the files but i never could figure out how to obtain them. anyone know how?
Stores in the city. But you need to lower your inhibition to wear certain clothes.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I can't help but wonder how many give up on this game just because QSP is a pain in the ass. lol

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes