Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Might want to put a bit more meat on those bones. Many game engines out there can be said to be pain in the ass. It's pain in the ass because?
just because? I had trouble qith QSP too, but this game is worth it. With minor cheating it is not that bad ^^

But why is the game on the Latest Updates? There is no new stuff ...

Reactions: F1Fan

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
just because? I had trouble qith QSP too, but this game is worth it. With minor cheating it is not that bad ^^

But why is the game on the Latest Updates? There is no new stuff ...
Agreed, why is this on the update page? It was not updated. What are we missing?

D

Deleted member 584847

Hey folks

Pretty please, can I get a link for the beast mod, which they removed from main game?...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I kind of did. I downloaded everything taking quite a long time and then it just didn't work so I stopped.
In your girllife folder you should have like 2 folders. Sound and Images. Eventually a Mod folder, if you use mods.
Use like quest soft player 5. In case it open with Russian UI. ALT+L and change language to English. Then select the quest tab and open game. Locate the girllife.qsp file, and off you go.

Reactions: L7Bear

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Like many games of this kind, this one is plagued by the devs obsession for micromanagement of menial bullshit. Lot of effort is wasted in developing and adjusting crap like the heroine menstrual cicle and other pointless parameters. Instead of focusing on the fappy content and creating sex situations. "b-but we want to make the player experience what a girl..."
WHO
THE FUCK
CARE?

Reactions: vsd29 and lllab

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Like many games of this kind, this one is plagued by the devs obsession for micromanagement of menial bullshit. Lot of effort is wasted in developing and adjusting crap like the heroine menstrual cicle and other pointless parameters. Instead of focusing on the fappy content and creating sex situations. "b-but we want to make the player experience what a girl..."
WHO
THE FUCK
CARE?
Uh, you know the name of the game right? lol.

Also if you don't find enough situations in this game to fap to, you not playing it right. And if you want to skip playing all togther and just browse the graphic assets you can do that as well.

And if a girls menstruation cycle is upsetting you that much. Use the cheat menu and just disable it along with all the other things you dislike.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Uh, you know the name of the game right? lol.

Also if you don't find enough situations in this game to fap to, you not playing it right. And if you want to skip playing all togther and just browse the graphic assets you can do that as well.

And if a girls menstruation cycle is upsetting you that much. Use the cheat menu and just disable it along with all the other things you dislike.
I like gameplay in games. Gameplay. Not wasting time drinking and pissing and other shit.

Reactions: vsd29

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
You can disable all the mundane stuff you obviously don't like. So I don't really see your problem/issue at all.
The issue is that is where the main effort of the devs is all about. You disable that and all that remain is grinding for flags, that despite the vast amount of gifs, images, and webm, is all so all around the place that is still quite frustrating. There is so much potential in the sex industry route. But everytime they make updates is something like new shoes, or rebuilding some stat like the kinda pointless "willpower". While much more important parameters like the girl's appearance and personality are completely disregarded. Becoming a bimbo or a goth, so what? No difference, but you can whipe your ass now, yay!

Reactions: vsd29

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The issue is that is where the main effort of the devs is all about. You disable that and all that remain is grinding for flags, that despite the vast amount of gifs, images, and webm, is all so all around the place that is still quite frustrating. There is so much potential in the sex industry route. But everytime they make updates is something like new shoes, or rebuilding some stat like the kinda pointless "willpower". While much more important parameters like the girl's appearance and personality are completely disregarded. Becoming a bimbo or a goth, so what? No difference, but you can whipe your ass now, yay!
Well, they are working on the features the game is about. It's a bit like you demand a side scroller to be a 3d shoot em up game, or whatever. Just file it under the games you don't like and move on. There is enough of them out there after all. Also I believe anyone is welcome if they want to help work on the game in form of story, scenes etc. Just hike over to TFGames where their home is.

oh btw... if you become a "bimbo" it will have an effect on your gameplay. So does other things.

Reactions: RenStimpy and Jerzy
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes