May 24, 2020
Try to start resizing the window, had the same issue.
I can't do anything i get a blank white screen on top it shows: Quest Game Settings Help: no X tab to close it no resize nothing when i try and click on the Quest to start a game nothing i downloaded 0.4.2 and it works great but i need the 1.9 to play other games

Walkadav96

Sep 14, 2019
TFGames.Site
помогите дать мне учетную запись или помогите мне зарегистрироваться Я не могу пройти капчу

help give me an account or help me register I can't pass the captcha

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Hello everyone! What a difference between Cursed Schoolgirl and Transgender routes? As I only started to play this game first time - its already frustrating with how much options I have and where to start. TF start looks like more understandable(we almost have nothing and slowly start from scratch) and start city looks more pleasant. But what about content? Looks like Cursed SG have family, school etc. What have TF character?

Last edited:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Hello everyone! What a difference between Cursed Schoolgirl and Transgender routes? As I only started to play this game first time - its already frustrating with how much options I have and where to start. TF start looks like more understandable(we almost have nothing and slowly start from scratch) and start city looks more pleasant. But what about content? Looks like Cursed SG have family, school etc. What have TF character?
Cursed schoolgirl, you start as a girl at home and live with your parents, going to school through the year. The cursed part is that there is the magic involved. This has the most content.

Transformation start, you are transformed to a 18 year old girl at the start and begin with an apartment and little else and must navigate how to make money and pay the rent, learning about magic as well.

Cursed schoolboy you start as a boy and are transformed early then the story is the same as the cursed schoolgirl

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Cursed schoolgirl, you start as a girl at home and live with your parents, going to school through the year. The cursed part is that there is the magic involved. This has the most content.

Transformation start, you are transformed to a 18 year old girl at the start and begin with an apartment and little else and must navigate how to make money and pay the rent, learning about magic as well.

Cursed schoolboy you start as a boy and are transformed early then the story is the same as the cursed schoolgirl
As I am living in St. Petersburg (IRL)- TF start and city looks quite interesting for me. Im realy dont like this slums-like atmosphere in Pavlovsk. Its looks ugly and like from russian 90's. But in 2020 its looks like a cheap joke and stupid AF. TF route looks more mature and modern. But i have a fear that i will get almost no content in TF route. Can we move to city as SG or its totally about Pavlovsk, school, poor slums-like environment?

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
As I am living in St. Petersburg (IRL)- TF start and city looks quite interesting for me. Im realy dont like this slums-like atmosphere in Pavlovsk. Its looks ugly and like from russian 90's. But in 2020 its looks like a cheap joke and stupid AF. TF route looks more mature and modern. But i have a fear that i will get almost no content in TF route. Can we move to city as SG or its totally about Pavlovsk, school, poor slums-like environment?
If i remember correctly - the Pavlovsk is a part of St Petersburg (city district). But yes some Pavlovsk images a so 90 and 80. But this is base game ETO fault mostly.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
If i remember correctly - the Pavlovsk is a part of St Petersburg (city district). But yes some Pavlovsk images a so 90 and 80. But this is base game ETO fault mostly.
No its not SPB district. Its a small town in Leningrad state (ussr era name of SPB). But currently its not looks so ugly like in game. And more important - people now are different.
So basically as TF we only work on different jobs and finding a ways to get money for rent pay, but as SG we have school events, friends, family? And again, can we go to Petersburg as SG?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
No its not SPB district. Its a small town in Leningrad state (ussr era name of SPB). But currently its not looks so ugly like in game. And more important - people now are different.
So basically as TF we only work on different jobs and finding a ways to get money for rent pay, but as SG we have school events, friends, family? And again, can we go to Petersburg as SG?
Yes and yes. You can go to Petersburg at any time most of the content is still available. Also there is a lot of content in Gadukino with the Grandparents that you don't get with the Transformation.
They said they will be adding to the city content with the students you met at school. If you graduate you can live at the Uni in the city. If not you can rent an apartment (city or Old Town) or buy a cottage.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Па́вловск — город, в составе . So its not part of Leningrad governate - administ, its part of Saint-Petersburg.

Last edited:

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Па́вловск — город, в составе . So its not part of Leningrad governate - administ, its part of Saint-Petersburg.
For every locals towns like Pushkin, Petergof, Pavlovsk etc is suburbs. Even locals from this town when ride to SPB call it "Go to city". Also thats why in the game its called city. And we have 2 SaintPetersburgs formally. City itself and City agglomeration have different administrations =)

Last edited:

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
For every locals towns like Pushkin, Petergof, Pavlovsk etc is suburbs. Even locals from this town when ride to SPB call it "Go to city". Also thats why in the game its called city. And we have 2 SaintPetersburgs formally. City itself and City agglomeration have different administrations =)
How do you make post in russian and answer to me in english? Just curios.

Last edited:

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
You have to remember this is a Russian Game ported/translated to English, then developed as a stand alone game.

So the original premise/idea were from a group of Russians. If your russian you might want to find the original game and play that. ;)

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes