Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
You can pretty much play the next update if you download the image packs and the dev version from F95 if you can't wait. Pretty good update the bits I've played.

Hope they keep expanding the family stuff for at least another update.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Can someone do a recap of the major coming changes? :)
I'm mostly interested in new content (for example paths with other classmates), I always play the standard schoolgirl start

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
Is this a text only game? I'm so confused.

I downloaded it, and there's clearly something wrong here....

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
Who is her?

I'm getting zero information here.

Looks like just a list of options with no accompanying context for anything. Really kinda frustrating :censored:

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
So for posting so much. But giving extra details:

I saw an image (of like legs) when I first turned it on for the first time.

Then I saw a big warning sign, which was also an image.

After that, I have seen no images. And I'm clearly missing pieces of the game that I am supposed to be seeing....

Also, there was a ton of loud Russian music playing when I first turned it on. But then I muted it. So that is working..

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
"You have curly red hair. Your hair goes down to your chin line and can be considered of a medium length, which fits almost all face shapes. Your hair is neatly styled at the moment.
Your makeup is professional grade, covering up any and all imperfections and flawlessly complimenting the natural hues of your eyes, face, and hair. Your eyes are green with average eyelashes, and you have soft, thin, scarcely-noticeable lips.
Your pale skin is rough and covered with pimples and moles.
You're a wallflower. Hardly anyone notices you.

You have no makeup. You have no lip gloss left.

You have no false lashes left. You have no mink lashes left.

WARNING: Makeup will run in the rain unless you buy an umbrella.
You don't have any makeup to apply."

So... do I have makeup or not? This seems contradictory. Guessing this is some sort of glitch?

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
So I've played this game for the last 24 hours or so and managed to master the controls a bit.

This is probably the most fun I've had out of all the girl-protagonist games I've played since GGGB, which is a huge compliment.

However, the big problem I have with this game is just how demanding and micro-management oriented it is.

I actually can't manage to make it past the first month. First I went homeless because I got robbed of $10,000 and was too dumb to use a bank. Then after I go homeless, I keep dying of "unknown causes". I assume it has something to do with food. It's harder to eat when you're homeless. I discovered the ice cream at the supermarket makes both your thirst and hunger go away. But I keep dying anyway. I'm guessing maybe because the ice cream only fends off death for a few hours? IDK.

Also, the artwork is kinda bad (your character looks different in every scene). But a huge improvement over having no artwork (one of my big problems with Corruption of Champions and other text-only games).

I'll definitely add this game to the list of ones that I would like to come back to. Because I imagine the intense dedication that the game requires from you would make it feel that much more rewarding once your character actually has a kid or makes something of themselves.

Reactions: lcvargas

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
So I've played this game for the last 24 hours or so and managed to master the controls a bit.

This is probably the most fun I've had out of all the girl-protagonist games I've played since GGGB, which is a huge compliment.

However, the big problem I have with this game is just how demanding and micro-management oriented it is.

I actually can't manage to make it past the first month. First I went homeless because I got robbed of $10,000 and was too dumb to use a bank. Then after I go homeless, I keep dying of "unknown causes". I assume it has something to do with food. It's harder to eat when you're homeless. I discovered the ice cream at the supermarket makes both your thirst and hunger go away. But I keep dying anyway. I'm guessing maybe because the ice cream only fends off death for a few hours? IDK.

Also, the artwork is kinda bad (your character looks different in every scene). But a huge improvement over having no artwork (one of my big problems with Corruption of Champions and other text-only games).

I'll definitely add this game to the list of ones that I would like to come back to. Because I imagine the intense dedication that the game requires from you would make it feel that much more rewarding once your character actually has a kid or makes something of themselves.
Lack of sleep not enough food and low health all contribute to your early demise. First play through it is recommend that you start with the cursed schoolgirl or cursed schoolboy, you have food and shelter provided by the parents.

For this play through check the carwash (wear prostitute clothing) in the industrial area, and check the photography studio in the city.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017

Yeah, if you have not already done so, you might restart doing the cursed schoolgirl start. It has the most content. Plus, you live with parents, and food is free at home, and at the restaurant near the train station in Pav. Water is always free everywhere. You can also store money in your desk in your room in addition to the bank.

Finally, if there are elements like eating, drinking, weight gain/loss that you do not want to manage, look in the cheat menu to disable the game mechanics you want to avoid.

arabidgrandma

Jul 10, 2018
Is there a way to disable stat decay?I know I could just go into cheats and max out my stats whenever they decrease, but thats effort.

sonomazone

Jan 10, 2019
As RenStimpy mentions, the cheat menu is great if you do not enjoy micro-managing. I am not a fan of micro-managing either, but I love the game. Almost every playthrough I do, I go in to the cheat menu after character creation and turn off thirst and hunger at a minimum.

Also, as mentioned, if you don't want to turn them off, any of the schoolgirl/schoolboy starts are easier for first playthroughs as you have a home with parents, free food, and as mentioned free water in numerous places. On top of that, if grades are good and relationship good, you can get money from your mother everyday up to 300 a day which really helps, especially with not having to pay often for food or water.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
After you leave home/school there is some content but most of it revolves around Pavlosk as far as I have seen so far.

If you have made "friends" with anyone there is usually an option to eat and drink in their kitchen fridge for free. Uncle Shulgin is good for that.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
Thanks for all the replies. Not sure that I want to take the easy way out and turn off the game features.

But I'll probably do the cursed schoolgirl story the next time that I pick up this game.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes