halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
reading the data in the QSP file, the ballet "content" is... two years old? version 0.01?

!! Date Created: 17th Sept, 2022
!! Modified date:
!! Version: .01 - initial release
!! This is the initiator for the ballet story arc. Triggers in June, 2016 on start, and is open to the Dancer at the start of July or by seeing a post in the community hall if modern dance skill is above 60.

I dug into it because I was curious as to what was breaking the Starlet quest line, with a sneaking suspicion that whatever this is was the issue. from what I'm seeing, I should be not starting in July like I wanted, but should start in August. is this content going to be expanded on or is it a vestige of cut content?

zzqqwwrr

Jan 28, 2021
Снимок экрана 2024-09-01 162917.png Снимок экрана 2024-09-01 163144.png

Are there only 2 "stages" available in the cheat menu? Or do I have a bug? In the game folder, I saw from 0 to 5 stages. In older versions of the game, I remember, even the description was different

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I hope the coat and purse prices at Mon Cherie will be adjusted soon. I mean "A wool crepe double breast long coat from DOLCE & GABBANA" for 4000 (they all cost 4000), is just not reasonable, especially as the dresses are in 40.000 range. And also especially as PussyCat coats are 2000

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
reading the data in the QSP file, the ballet "content" is... two years old? version 0.01?

I dug into it because I was curious as to what was breaking the Starlet quest line, with a sneaking suspicion that whatever this is was the issue. from what I'm seeing, I should be not starting in July like I wanted, but should start in August. is this content going to be expanded on or is it a vestige of cut content?
Ballet was originally created by hooded as a mod, i inherited the code base and his notes to continue ballet. there is no cross-over with starlets and ballet as they opposites o' each other. whenever ye dae a dance class wi' albina there is a link to kill the questline as if yer on the ballet quesline yer will automatically fail wi' the residential school.

i point yersel' tae this wee post i made: https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-life-v0-9-3-1-community-project.411/post-14368081

so fit is wrang wi' starlets and ye may wan' tae dump a save and a description fits screwin' up in tae our discord.

Last edited:

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
View attachment 3989689 View attachment 3989691

Are there only 2 "stages" available in the cheat menu? Or do I have a bug? In the game folder, I saw from 0 to 5 stages. In older versions of the game, I remember, even the description was different
all 5 stages for both, in pic-pc-body. they played with ratios, to extended game play. when your new to sex, seems to be over doing it .

Last edited:
Reactions: zzqqwwrr
Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 3989689 View attachment 3989691

2 cm diameter with ribs going in and out of you for two hours will make you sore without making you gape.
10 cm diameter will make you gape, whether or not you're used to it.

Reactions: zzqqwwrr
May 4, 2023
Cool, good to know. By you saying "yet", does that mean there is a plan to do it sometime in the future? Though I assume it would be one of those "it's not a priority, but we want to at some point thing", since I know y'all are focused right now on building upon the university years and beyond?

Jebenoime123

Oct 7, 2022
Hey guys I need your help. I kind off messed up my QSP window location and for a sake of my sanity I can't fix it or reset it. I tried reinstalling qsp and erasing folders in my documents which kind of helped but when I load a game it's all the same. pls help. thank you

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
under qsp settings click show/hide - actions, main desc, captions.. or something else? did you drag the box edge?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Cool, good to know. By you saying "yet", does that mean there is a plan to do it sometime in the future? Though I assume it would be one of those "it's not a priority, but we want to at some point thing", since I know y'all are focused right now on building upon the university years and beyond?
Yep pretty much what you just said.

zzqqwwrr

Jan 28, 2021
2 cm diameter with ribs going in and out of you for two hours will make you sore without making you gape.
10 cm diameter will make you gape, whether or not you're used to it.
Please tell me how to make sure that everything is working properly? Based on my statistics ( :LOL: ), it seems to me that the game is still not working correctly. I don’t believe that a 40cm dildo has no effect..

Снимок экрана 2024-09-02 184235.png Снимок экрана 2024-09-02 184501.png Снимок экрана 2024-09-02 183720.png

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
thnx so much but now everything is out of order. but will fix it

you can drag all windows, turn off actions, pull main desc, to right make sure it clips. turn actions back on
when you pull that window to the right, it wants to clip to the top window. the viewing screen will be at the bottom

Last edited:

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Is there any seggs in the Guide job?
Yeah, there is a potential sex scene with some guys when you visit the river with them, and at least one voyeur sex scene that was added by someone else later. I think the river scene requires low inhibition to get the options to cum up tho

Reactions: Thisguy01
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes