Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
trying to interact with the boys at the beach in Guadinko just gives a blank screen. I’ve actually run into this issue a few other times too that I can’t remember specifics off the top my head but most of the time the event disables the settings menu so I can’t ever emergency exit out of it either.

Last edited:

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
Looking at your screenshot, are you able to keep the Image field on the left side of your qsp screen when you moving around ? Even if I mark the Image on Setting on Show, it keeps to deseappear as soon I move around.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Looking at your screenshot, are you able to keep the Image field on the left side of your qsp screen when you moving around ? Even if I mark the Image on Setting on Show, it keeps to deseappear as soon I move around.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but try this:
1. Go to Game Settings
2. Choose "Display Settings"
3. Turn "Allow popup pictures" OFF
4. Choose "Show Image", in QSP Settings

Let me know if it works as you wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shafty

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but try this:
1. Go to Game Settings
2. Choose "Display Settings"
3. Turn "Allow popup pictures" OFF
4. Choose "Show Image", in QSP Settings

Let me know if it works as you wish.
Thanks for your answer and sorry for my english ( not my mother language).
Looking at your last screenshot, I've understood what I was doing wrong. I had "Always show face" OFF...that was my trouble...now it's ON and all ok . Thanks again :)(y)

Reactions: Thisguy01

BaconSoap

May 16, 2024
Is there anyway to set the preferences of the random boyfriends to like a certain hair colour or boob size in order to get the events where they try to get you to change how you look and dress?

Shakrina

Mar 28, 2020
Is there anyway to set the preferences of the random boyfriends to like a certain hair colour or boob size in order to get the events where they try to get you to change how you look and dress?
Use a QSP save editor for change what he like (boring), or cheat menu and change yourself your boobs sizes and hair color (easy). Dunno if he's personnaly change something at the rate where he can ask you to change something and what. Just save before ask him what he want to do, and spam quick load till he ask you to change.

Reactions: wentquietly
May 4, 2023
Does anyone know if it is intentional that if you lose your virginity without being aware of it (as seen on the statistic page where it has vaginal sex (known/unknown) from whatever event, and then find out that you are no longer a virgin from your gynecologist when going to get a referral for your mom, that you then still think you are a virgin?

I can see the argument that even though your doctor tells you that you aren't a virgin, you could just be in denial about it. But I could also see it being the case that it was just forgotten to add in the code to switch you from not knowing to knowing when you are informed otherwise.

Though it does especially feel weird to be in denial about being a virgin if you also find out you are pregnant at the same time. Which somehow in my current play through I managed to get pregnant when I unknowingly lost my virginity. Though I also suppose it could still be the case that it's less a "you think you are a virgin" and supposed to be more of a "you don't recall ever having sex" tag.

Just curious if anyone knows the logic behind the decisions. Sorry for the rant, I have a bad habit of not being good at being concise.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Thanks for your answer and sorry for my english ( not my mother language).
Looking at your last screenshot, I've understood what I was doing wrong. I had "Always show face" OFF...that was my trouble...now it's ON and all ok . Thanks again :)(y)
Ah yes, that's the one! Good job, no problem.
Now when you have all parameters set up as you like it. on that same setting page, in the Action tab, click "Get Game Settings", copy them and paste into a txt-file. Save the text-file. Next time you start a new game, you just paste those settings, in the same way, in "Set Game Settings"

Reactions: Shafty

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
Playing in v0.9.3.1, now something wrong happens to the save. If you load it and do any actions for a bit, the game will always crash. Hopefully the dev can look into it. The save is legit has not used any cheats.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Playing in v0.9.3.1, now something wrong happens to the save. If you load it and do any actions for a bit, the game will always crash. Hopefully the dev can look into it. The save is legit has not used any cheats.
I posted this to the coders on discord, if one has time to come check they will.

souldragoon44

Jun 6, 2017
If you visit Borislav's after 16 (or was it 17?), there is a chance the cafe is closed and you can peek inside a window, find your mom banging him, then confront your mom and then Borislav (or was it the other way around), which then can lead you to working there.

The storyline has some bugs, IIRC it's quite old content.
Dunno if you can answer or someone else, but I noticed there is a riding on couch image but unsure if I missed getting it or if its bugged.

Plus I'm assuming the content ends with the MC "wanting more" because nothing happens after that.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I have a standard Navel Piercing from the Tattoo studio, and the image is present in the correct image path C:\Games\GirlLife\game\images\pc\body\piercings\n4.jpg

Why is it broken and how can I fix it?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have a standard Navel Piercing from the Tattoo studio, and the image is present in the correct image path C:\Games\GirlLife\game\images\pc\body\piercings\n4.jpg

Why is it broken and how can I fix it?
Most likely there is some difference, something misspelled in the path or one has capital letters the other does not or something like that.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes