3D-Blender Girl on a rocky beach [Feedback]

Nilx_games

Dreamer
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Hi!
As I wanted to learn more about blender and also try new things, I decided to make a girl on a beach. The model is exported from Daz3D and it's rendered with blender cycles.
I'm just interested in hearing you guys thoughts, and what I can do to improve it!

girl_on_rocks.png

Reactions: Sam Bang

Yustu

May 22, 2018
I don't want be "that guy" but to answer Your question:
it's like going from 3 wheeled child bike into driving a Ducati, literally sky and fantasy is a limit.

To me it's nice but it's like gazillions of other pic with attitude "I took assets and clicked render button, few hours later this <image> stilled out"
Basically improve blender skills, watch tuts etc. and don't be bothered by guys like me :D

Thr3L

Aug 25, 2019
it might be wanted but the pose is really static and give a robot/ doll feeling on the character and the depth of field emphasise that because you have a the blur you would have if you look something tiny up close and the rock texture go in this sense too cause the detail and asperities of it are huge.

the only thing that contradict that is the horizon where you can see the coast, if you put your finger to hide the coast you can see what i mean :)