Seeking Girl simulation games

Logedabe

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, I've been looking for games similar to Girl life and New life for a while but I feel there aren't a lot to choose from at the moment :/

To clarify a bit more what I'm looking for:
* Playable female character
* Simulator style (A lot of choices and a high degree of control)
* Text based or graphic doesn't matter (although I prefer there to be at least some graphics content)
* English translation (Machine translations suck :/)
* Girl life/new life clones are fine

Games I've played that I liked:
* Girl life
* New life
* CoC
* TiTS

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, I've been looking for games similar to Girl life and New life for a while but I feel there aren't a lot to choose from at the moment :/

To clarify a bit more what I'm looking for:
* Playable female character
* Text based or graphic doesn't matter (although I prefer there to be at least some graphics content)
* English translation (Machine translations suck :/)
* Girl life/new life clones are fine

Games I've played that I liked:
* Girl life
* New life
* CoC
* TiTS
The only other major female simulator is , but it's Russian MTL.

Reactions: Tokoy

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I have not played either of the games you've mentioned, however, given your criteria, specifically

Playable female character
* English translation
I'm gonna suggest Coceter Chronicles. I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but, for the sake of argument, I'll give a synopsys.

In this game, you play as Tabitha Coceter, a tainted (half demon/half fae) girl, this status as tainted is integral to the plot, which would take likely 3 paragraphs to really convey, but suffice it to say tabitha is special, both in her lineage, appearance, and the fact that despite of being a second class citizen, she's been taught to read, write, and more. She's the personal handmaid to the princess, and she's being sent on an expedition to the human realm, because as a tainted she's expendable, but as the only educated tainted she's capable. Now, all this is learned in the first few minutes of the game. From here on, you're free to roam the castle, and parts of the outlying town (when the plot deems it necessarry) for the next 3 days, as you prepare for your journey, taking multiple small quests along the way.

One such quest, taken on the first day, illustrates just how much control you have in this game. The castle cook sent his son on an errand some time ago and he hasn't returned yet. As such, he sends Tabitha to go looking for him. Tabitha goes to the castle cellar and eventually finds him in a dark corner of the cellar, his back turned to her, making, what to Tabitha sound like, pained grunting noises. Here's where this game shines. You are given a choice, stand and watch, waiting to figure out what's happening, or approach in concern for his well being. If you stand and watch, he grunts one last time, magnificently, causing you to call out to him, asking if he's ok. He runs off in shame. If you choose to approach, you catch him off guard, placing a hand on his shoulder and asking if he's ok, he turns suddenly, startled by you, and finishes magnificently, cumming all over the front of your dress. He then runs away in shame.

Oh, but we aren't done with this roller coaster of choices yet. Either way, of course, he came. If you stood back, you'll find on the table his masturbation material, a page from the book of Fae races (in which all the races are depicted in the nude for some reason) specifically, the page on the Alcurians, a race of Futanari angel like creatures. This image is covered in his semen. Tabitha is given the choice then to touch it. Same as if he came on her dress. If she chooses to touch it she's then given the choice to taste it. Once she's chosen to taste it she's then given the choice to decide if she likes the taste or not. What this does, is establish early on the level of control over who Tabitha is, the player has. She can be a totally deluded slut, demanding sex from men and women. She can be a demure virgin (yes you start this game a virgin) not really enjoying the male sex, and remaining faithful to the Princess, who she's been with since before the start of the game. Even that relationship, with the princess, is completely up to the player how seriously she takes it. She can choose to kiss her every time they part or not, she can choose to be angry after her after a certain event occurs near the lake, she can choose to ignore her, she can choose to talk about other girls around her as if she didn't matter as much to her. Every part of Tabitha's interaction with the world is up to your choice.

Now, the one hangup that people have with this game most often, and the reason I held off on playing it despite having seen it recommended time and time again before, is the fact that its an RPGm. That said, the things most often complained about with RPGm are mostly addressed. The game does not use the basic anime sprites, but instead a pixilated though highly accurate model of the characters as they appear in CG scenes. It also does not make use of the turn based combat system, preferring instead to have any violent scenes handled by the narrative and based on your fitness skill. The "walking simulator" complaint most people have with RPGm is addressed by the fact that by choosing to go and explore you're actually rewarding yourself, either with CG sets you couldn't have prior like when you discover a person's panties and take them, revealing lore like when you read the book of races, or running into people who will have sex with you like the glory hole in the lingerie shop in the human world. It also isn't a Visual Novel that would be better suited to Ren'Py, the aforementioned exploration would have been a pain in the ass in Ren'Py, and the use of RPGm's mechanics are more than justified by its gameplay.

I know, I ended up writing a novel, but that's because I'm not sure if you'd agree it's what you're looking for unless you saw all of this. In the end, its a game with a lot of sex, great worldbuilding, amazing characters, and a fun story. Oh, and did I mention the sex?

masber

Apr 20, 2018
hello Logedabe ,im looking for the same type of games as you, i tried "life choices" too, and i enjoyed it for a while, but need patience to discover all the posibilities. (like most of them)

pd, im a fan of girl-life too, im not sure if i tested "newlife", i gona give it a try, and please, tell us what u find please, and good luck.

ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018
Check LifePlay is like GirlLife, but you could also play as male and is 3D, lot of choices and control; still i do love girl life more, but hated every time they fix bugs cause your old saves cant work good, also a lot of mods stop working, also tired of partial games where you just restart every new release, and after some time they are just abandoned; still one of the best if not the best is GirlLife; LifePlay could be second best with a lot of posibilities of become the number one as girl life and its mods seems a little stuck for the moment outside this 2 games is hard to find those type of games cause even when theres a lot of games trying to do the same they are just plain story and desicions really don't make any diference.

Also LifePlay has a kind of easy way to write your own stories and events as on GirlLife.