HTML - Girl Spy [v0.1.1] [Lobsterman9999]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sofia86

I've had Female Agent on my HD for a while but haven't tried it yet. I saw this one and positive comments made me want to try it. Really enjoyable. Transitioning story is really interesting and deep. I personally don't like MC slutting around in games too much, regardless of gender. I prefer deep story and meaningful choices. Girl Spy has all those things I enjoy in a game. Good balance between naughty bits and serious stuff. I also liked references to architecture and history. Combined with excellent writing and humor (I don't remember being this amused in a long time, Duncan is awesome!), I can't wait for more. Thanks for dev to bringing this gem to everyone and please continue! You are clearly very knowledgeable and creative person with lots to give.

I'm definitely trying FA next...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

klewino

Please continue this. This was fantastic and I found it extremely funny.

Not much content for the sexy stuff, but it has been mostly world and character building so understandable. And while this is not original at all, being a parody, it still serves as underused theme and I find it more interesting than the authors other games.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ebrq

A fun mtf game that has an amazing foundation to be a great game in the future. Tons of content and nudity for such an early version but only a couple sex scenes.

The humour hits the spot for me and it made me snicker multiple times. Duncan is probably the best written character out of all the html mtf games I have played.

A must play if you like these types of games.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

daliath

The fun fact is that is actually better game than the original Female agent in every aspect of the game, with meaningful choices and all the character sheet options that it has never implemented in the current version of "Female Agent".

Also the story is very long and entertaining for a 0.1.1 version, a side note to the jokes and references to "Female Agent", I have found myself laughing to myself on more than one occasion playing it. So first I recommend playing the original "Female Agent" game, and then this twisted version.

But one thing you have to take into account, it is a game developed by Lobsterman9999, so the main focus of the game is the male to female transition, if you can live with that, it's a must play game.