Girl suggestions

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
I am currently creating a pickup/rpg/sex simulator. Kind of.. I have set up all the code (which took me a lot longer than expected xD).

I would love suggestions on what type of girls to add so the main character can.. well.. fuck them.

So far I have:

-A normal girl he used to go to school with.
-A blue skinned alien from the planet Duvat that resembles arab culture. Think hijabis.
-A prostitute that does not require you to charm her. Just pay her.

Any and all suggestions are welcome. And you can even see them in game. And fuck em ;)

Thank you

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
A short insight on character creation, as dull as it may sound, trust me on that one :

Make archetypal characters, even how stupid that may sound, there something in the collective subconscious that make us love those characters because "we already know them"

make the tall smug tsundere type, the short fun gremlin, the quiet tomboy that don't know she's cute, the tough sport girl with a flaming personality and red bright hairs etc.

look for the most popular character in all sort of media and you will find a patern, and it's the same with man, mid 30's tough guy with a heart of gold for example.

and their appearance have to tell the story and be coherent with their personality, give it your own twist and there you have it.

Reactions: Sinner301

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
A short insight on character creation, as dull as it may sound, trust me on that one :

Make archetypal characters, even how stupid that may sound, there something in the collective subconscious that make us love those characters because "we already know them"

make the tall smug tsundere type, the short fun gremlin, the quiet tomboy that don't know she's cute, the tough sport girl with a flaming personality and red bright hairs etc.

look for the most popular character in all sort of media and you will find a patern, and it's the same with man, mid 30's tough guy with a heart of gold for example.

and their appearance have to tell the story and be coherent with their personality, give it your own twist and there you have it.
I totally agree. The classic characters will be the basis on the game. But I also want to add some more unique girls to help cater it to the players who actually play the game. But you are right. The familiarity of the nerdy girl who doesn't know she is hot. Or the strong blacksmiths daughter.

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
...how about a 6'2 Amazon?
...Demon Lord, succubus
...Nerdy science girl
Yes! I think one of the characters I am working on will transform into a nerdy science girl before the game is ready for a demo.

But the demon succubus :sneaky::sneaky:

And of course an Amazonian taking you and having her way.... :sneaky::sneaky:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Yes! I think one of the characters I am working on will transform into a nerdy science girl before the game is ready for a demo.

But the demon succubus :sneaky::sneaky:

And of course an Amazonian taking you and having her way.... :sneaky::sneaky:
Call me creative...

I so tire of monster girls and usual tropes. I was going to suggest a vampire but that is so 1990s. Having no idea what you're working on I had thought of your MC's teacher who is married to add cucking flavor, but upon reading so many post, NTR is an acquired taste it would seem

john-d0

Sep 1, 2023
- Goth girl who's either kinky or has satanic-ish practices (so u can mess around with spells & demons and stuff)
- dummy Thicc, literally (not very smart), gets you in sexual situations accidentally unaware its happening
- and you can't miss the Nymphomaniac that is uncontrollably horny and desperate for release (e.g public play)
(obviously you can change or switch whatever feels appropriate jic)

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
Call me creative...

I so tire of monster girls and usual tropes. I was going to suggest a vampire but that is so 1990s. Having no idea what you're working on I had thought of your MC's teacher who is married to add cucking flavor, but upon reading so many post, NTR is an acquired taste it would seem
The main character is around not in school anymore. But his old school teacher is a good idea. Mixed in with making sure the teachers husband doesnt find out. Sounds perfect :sneaky: :sneaky:

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
- Goth girl who's either kinky or has satanic-ish practices (so u can mess around with spells & demons and stuff)
- dummy Thicc, literally (not very smart), gets you in sexual situations accidentally unaware its happening
- and you can't miss the Nymphomaniac that is uncontrollably horny and desperate for release (e.g public play)
(obviously you can change or switch whatever feels appropriate jic)
Added those 3 to the list. The public play with the nympho is a great shout! I will happily post a demo within the next week or so. And would love to hear all of your opinions on it.

Just bear in mind. I am the sole developer. So dont expect AAA style gameplay haha

Reactions: john-d0

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
a down to earth nudist who doesn't mind you look and if you ask nicely she'll let you touch ;)

a deaf girl who secretly has a crush on you and stalks you time to time. she's also a closet pervert

a latina e-girl who has an onlyfans and needs a cock for her b\g content

a gentle milf, who you knew since childhood who, has been cursed\has a rare condition where she lactates regularly

a super flexible spunky asian\polynesian who is your best friend. she wants to contend in the Olympics gymnastics someday

a slim thicc nun

Last edited:

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
a down to earth nudist who doesn't mind you look and if you ask nicely she'll let you touch ;)

a deaf girl who secretly has a crush on you and stalks you time to time. she's also a closet pervert

a latina e-girl who has an onlyfans and needs a cock for her b\g content

a gentle milf, who you knew since childhood who, has been cursed\has a rare condition where she lactates regularly

a super flexible spunky asian\polynesian who is your best friend. she wants to contend in the Olympics gymnastics someday

a slim thicc nun
All added to the list. A few tweaks here and there. But I love them.

The onlyfans girl who needs your cock for her content. That is the one! I am sure the mc will happily oblige :sneaky: :sneaky:

Reactions: anon280