BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
1741270_b2.jpg

Overview:
The countdown for the inevitable begins! At the end of summer you and your loving girlfriend Mia will attend different colleges. The two of you will have to consolidate your relationship for long-distance. However, that’s easier said than done. You’ve started to notice slight changes in Mia’s behavior ever since she got a summer internship through a male friend who’s a bit too close for comfort. If worrying about your girlfriend wasn’t enough her best friend Riley teases you at every chance she gets which is also starting to put you at your wits' end. On top of all that you find yourself infatuated with a lewd E-girl whose content seems oddly familiar. The choices you make this summer will have a lasting effect on your future.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-22
Release Date: 2022-03-15
Developer: BootyProfessor - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves will NOT work with v0.9!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Gallery Unlocker - Italian Translation*

Darth Sidious thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0009.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0010.png
m.png r.png d19m1.png d20beach.png d32m2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Oh, a 2D game with a unique artstyle! And multiple girls, by the looks of it! And a...suspicious sounding overview?

This is NTR, isn't it...

EDIT: Sigh... Can confirm, my dudes. Taken from the creator's Patreon page:

"Future updates will include kinks, such as foot fetish, voyeurism and unavoidable NTR "
It is what it is:HideThePain: But hey! If you like the artstyle...I've got plans for a harem game with lots of chicks and just one dick sometime in the future.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
It is what it is:HideThePain: But hey! If you like the artstyle...I've got plans for a harem game with lots of chicks and just one dick sometime in the future.
The artstyle is definitely to my liking, so I'll keep an eye on this one. Best of luck with development and I do hope you get to work on your harem game idea in the future. Just try not to put too many things on your plate, gamedev is a tough endeavor.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes