4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But then the sharing wouldn't be hot for me bro. I hope he's like a sex God and gives her lots of pleasure.
Well you could be like me and just not share with him. I mean look at him. His eyebrows are pointed downward constantly like an evil villain.

1727585875245.png

That ending was comic gold. :love:
want sum fuk?
1727585935301.png

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Curious is this a pure NTR / sharing game or does it have both a sharing and non sharing path. Only asking as im trying to decide between this and 1 or 2 other games in the NTR genre to try out as my next game within the sharing genre. Also how is the communication between the BF and GF on the sharing path. As there is another sharing game I love and that is what makes me love it so much.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Curious is this a pure NTR / sharing game or does it have both a sharing and non sharing path. Only asking as im trying to decide between this and 1 or 2 other games in the NTR genre to try out as my next game within the sharing genre. Also how is the communication between the BF and GF on the sharing path. As there is another sharing game I love and that is what makes me love it so much.
sharing/ntr have most content, non-sharing you can get maybe 2-3 exclusive vanilia scenes with his GF and that's all.
Communication between them is good. She respect him, no humiliation shit. MC is mega cuck and instead of join, he only want to watch

I personally don't recommend this game if you are looking for good romance/vanilia route.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
sharing/ntr have most content, non-sharing you can get maybe 2-3 exclusive vanilia scenes with his GF and that's all.
Communication between them is good. She respect him, no humiliation shit. MC is mega cuck and instead of join, he only want to watch

I personally don't recommened this game if you are looking for good romance/vanilia route
thanks yeah I tend to only play the sharing / NTR games just to mix things up for variety. I never really expect much from a non sharing path in these games anyways but figure if it's there i'll check it out.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes