Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

scutterhutdev

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Are there any python devs here that would like to take over the girlpacks.scutterhut.com website?

I unfortunately won't have the bandwidth to maintain it. I'd love to be able to transfer the hosting account to someone else to take forward as they please.

DM me if interested.

Edit: I should mention that it is a simple project and anyone willing to learn a small amount of python would be able to maintain it. It costs me about $10 a month to host it, but you could maybe do it for a lot less.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, i wish to make a request for a girlpack, i know there is tool but i'm not good at it, there is anyone who could remake a pack of Nephael please? thanks

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Unless someone would like to take it on, will shut down on 31st May 2024.

Feel free to DM me if you would like to take it on!
Thank you so much for the effort. And although I cannot host or maintain the website, could you perhaps upload the database in some form, just so all the work you (and other people) put in isn't lost?
Who knows what the future will bring.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
A database dump and putting the links into a post (there should be a few of those already scattered around this thread) is one way to go if nobody takes over the hosting. Not as good and still only maintainable by one person. But at least the links aren't lost.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
A database dump and putting the links into a post (there should be a few of those already scattered around this thread) is one way to go if nobody takes over the hosting. Not as good and still only maintainable by one person. But at least the links aren't lost.
And at the very least, we could just put all the links into a Google Sheet or something. (It lacks the visual element, but it's a lot less costly and difficult to maintain than a full website, and it can be maintainable by multiple people.)

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
Cant there be a single torrent file where we can download a collection of girls or maybe several torrent files with categories like milf, teen etc.? Mega links have limits on downloading.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Cant there be a single torrent file where we can download a collection of girls or maybe several torrent files with categories like milf, teen etc.? Mega links have limits on downloading.
There are a couple torrent files out there, but they're often not seeded. I recommend patience, it won't really take that long to build up a decent collection from Mega if you keep checking back regularly.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
it won't really take that long to build up a decent collection from Mega if you keep checking back regularly.
Mega lets you download 5GB every 5 or 6 hours (usually). You can get their desktop app, load it it and just let it run in the background. Also, I think for something like $10, you can get the download limit expanded to 35-50GB a day for a month. It used to that way, at least. I haven't looked into their pricing since they tried to go "mainstream" last year.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes