Unity Abandoned Girls Army [v0.07][MayakaGames]

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i really wish i could like this. it has a lot of potential. but between the glitches,unreadable dialog and lack of understanding important game play mechanics. this is far from what it could be. i am just glad that this was not marked as complete and hope this gets the polish and translation it deserves.
despite all the issues it has. i'd still highly recommend trying this unique experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
,,Game is translated mostly" You say... But as far as I was playing (at least trying to play) I couldn't find it translated at any point. Do I need to download english patch or anything?

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
In Option you can choose between japanese and english.
But just as said its not everything translated.
For example the tasks you get on every stage are still in japanese.
But the mc comments are translated

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There is one last small update but not sure if its worth it or not. But I will upload it anyways. The project has been abandoned since June 2, 2017 or pretty much since release of the game on here.

The developer however using that game or whatever to create episodes on his youtube. You can read about the game here -

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Oh. That's bad.
Is it really abadonded? or is he just taking a break?
Is it possible to write a private message on twitter? Then I would ask him what will happen with is game.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh. That's bad.
Is it really abadonded? or is he just taking a break?
Is it possible to write a private message on twitter? Then I would ask him what will happen with is game.
I think you can DM on twitter but he said he abandoned it

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
good game sad it was cancelled though hopefully something else good like this comes out again

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Hi everyone.
I've got good news if I understood it correctly. (I used Google to translate it :LOL:)

It's look like Mayaka work on a new game which is similar to his old game "Girls Army"
So it could mean in the near future we have have a new "GirlsArmy", we can play.
The only thing that make me sad is that it look like his old character Musubi isn't there in his new game.

The Link to his blog:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 22090

Overview:
All human race has become immortal. Because mysterious virus spread to the world.
In addition, the virus made all human beings girls.
Then the world was confused, terrorism and war broke out.
So even if you shoot using a gun they will only surrender and will not die.
You play as a FemBoy

Game is translated mostly. There are still some popups that are not translated.

Updated: April /27/18
Developer/Publisher:MayakaGames
Censorship:No
Version:Ver0.07
Language:English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
Win 64
- - -

Win 32
- - -

View attachment 22090 View attachment 22092 View attachment 22093 View attachment 22094

Was anyone able to grab the second game before it was deleted by the dev? Also this game is fun for what it is, kinda wish it could be salvaged ( at least the shooting parts.)

Reactions: Casperrrr

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of his second game? I'm feeling like this really could be salvaged with the right person.