Seeking Girls like whores

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
I am looking for games where women lose their shame to have sex in public and show that she is a whore.
That in principle she is ashamed, but as the game progresses she gets corrupted more and finally she shows herself in public dressed like a whore and having sex no matter what others see her.

Games like Summertime (religious mother), Corruption or The twist (mom pet).

Thanks!!!

Race2019

Jan 14, 2019
In Super Powered all the girls start to wear less and became sluttier all the time. But it's more because of mind control and not their free will. Not sure about public sex. I've quit playing it.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Trap Quest is basically built around this. Mainly inflicted upon your player character including the loss of control, at some point you'll literally refuse to drink anything other than semen (or breast milk/piss if you prefer) unless you are literally dying of thirst. Keeping the early phases rape-free might be a bit of a challenge.

Reactions: ajbeas

SimplyNemz

Nov 11, 2019
Harem Hotel -
As you become friends with the inhabitants of your hotel you can take them on 'dates' and increase their exhibitionism. Doing so early on can also change some of the later story elements, making it so that they will strip in public locations or partake in sexual activities.

Reactions: ajbeas

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Public i don't know but games from that type are many except public, corruption and blackmail there is a lot for example Eleanor, My Cute Roommate, Haramase Simulator, Waifu Academy, Something Unlimited, Anna Exciting Affection & Others in this ones there is solid forcefull sex and blackmail maybe even public but there is humiliation!

Reactions: Felwin and ajbeas