Seeking Give me suggestion for Japan RPGM games (with translation)

NLord00

Dec 19, 2020
Hello guys, I need your suggestion for the game in RPGM, I like the corruption genre as long as it has a good story. I've played some of them like Slave sword, Alansya Chronicle, and Karyn Prison. I'd like to have your suggestion of any other games like that
Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Messed up that linked tag search, though there was a few too many... Check this one. Or this one with the corruption tag added but that seems to few. If you want to risk bad translation (or a mosaic) look here.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello guys, I need your suggestion for the game in RPGM, I like the corruption genre as long as it has a good story. I've played some of them like Slave sword, Alansya Chronicle, and Karyn Prison. I'd like to have your suggestion of any other games like that
Thanks.
Star Knightess Aura, but read the tags and reviews to know whether it's your thing. Long story short, it's a properly challenging and long JRPG with slow corruption.

Makina is more direct, I liked the MC for being more experienced and self-assured than usual. iirc the gameplay is just kinda there to pad the game out.

Treasure Hunter Claire, I don't recall much about the story but it has in-combat sex a bit like Karryn's Prison (not nearly as developed though, and it's still mostly a scene-based game).

TCoK I enjoyed for the NTR corruption aspect. The writing is decent for a JPRG but the gameplay is not challenging unless you're doing a pure run.

• Love
Reactions: crocro0000