Glad to have found this place!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Greetings!

One day I stumbled onto a thread about an adult game on another forum, at that time I was completely unaware that quality games of this sort existed. I only knew of "adult games" as annoying advertisements I closely associated with possible malware :) I was uninterested also because they stroke me as catering to a pretty unimpressive vanilla majority. But this game I encountered that day, changed everything! I searched for the game, and by the graces of almighty google, I found this site, so I tried a couple of games based on my main fetish interest (femdom) and found it quite entertaining. A whole new world, I never knew existed, revealed itself. Now I am quite hooked.

On a side-note, I am in the process of learning different digital photo editing and graphic design programs, I hope that one day, I will have the courage to try and be a creator, there may be nothing better than marrying your creative and learning process that you love with the erotica which arouses you. It almost sounds like a life-cheat code :)

Anyways, let me express my thanks for all the devs and other members. So far, I had an overwhelmingly positive experience. Take care all!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin and Cul

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Welcome Aseratrix! There's plenty of femdom VN's here and hope you get to explore them all :)

Hope you keep learning and trying out those photo editing and graphic design programs and one day share your work here :)

Reactions: Aseratrix