fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
+ 1.

And i like to add that DS always makes his polls look like they are asking the comminity for answers, but he makes the poll options in a way so he can use the information anyway he wants after. This poll has 3 options but i bet my underwear he will use the 40% no offline as the polls resualt, even tho 60% voted we want the offline client. He did the same when asking for a male protagonist before Alex came in. The option everyone wanted wasn't in the poll. (Swap out FMC for a MMC) So it was all just a smokescreen with no substans to make it look like he cares.
LOL right?! This is manipulative polling 101.

Step 1: Create a poll with 3 options
Step 2: Make two of the options relate to the popular thing that you don't want to do
Step 3: Make the third option the unpopular thing that you're hoping to do anyway
Step 4: Watch the majority of people who do NOT want the 3rd option split their vote between the first two
Step 5: Declare option 3 the winner!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
+ 1.

And i like to add that DS always makes his polls look like they are asking the comminity for answers, but he makes the poll options in a way so he can use the information anyway he wants after. This poll has 3 options but i bet my underwear he will use the 40% no offline as the polls resualt, even tho 60% voted we want the offline client. He did the same when asking for a male protagonist before Alex came in. The option everyone wanted wasn't in the poll. (Swap out FMC for a MMC) So it was all just a smokescreen with no substans to make it look like he cares.

Step 2: Make two of the options relate to the popular thing that you don't want to do
Step 3: Make the third option the unpopular thing that you're hoping to do anyway
Step 4: Watch the majority of people who do NOT want the 3rd option split their vote between the first two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exactly. His polls always seem to be constructed to force the result he wants. The popular opinion is divided into multiple options so the vote gets split, letting the option he actually wants come out as the winner. It hasn't always worked out for him, but more often than not it does.

Reactions: balabasuu

Billy

Sep 21, 2016
On the last update, the option 2 first with 41%. But yeah, it will suck if the option 3 is taken

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
Lmao the piracy bit. I paid and look where that got me.
If you make a great game, you really don't need to worry about piracy because people will want to support that.
regardless if how you want to put it, its still true. People still pay for these games knowing damn well, most developers milk the living shit out of these games. Its not hard as a consumer to do a bit of research on these types of things, how the hell do you think i found this website, doing my research on this kind of stuff.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Yes, this is a remake of "BB", but with new content called "Glamor".
yeah but you know what i mean this is just gonna slowly become a full on big brother remake ppl are gonna want less and less of kate content and more of max content until she becomes barely in it anymore and its just a remaked BB without the incest content which is exactly what he told everybody patreon wouldnt let him do which he clearly can which means everything he told his supporters was just bullshit and a flat out lie

dickermax

May 18, 2017

:D:D:D(y)

imo admins must erase this thread without restoring ever so that dark :poop: milker will have to go nahui and could not get free advertising from it.

Reactions: balabasuu

nim

May 6, 2017
If the trolls hate DS, Glamour, and BB so much, why do they keep coming to this site?

DS like all the other Patreon artists is trying to make money. He would like to please his fans so as to keep making money. This is fair. The benefit of an evolving game is that it constantly adds content. Constant new content is the desirable version of "never finishes the game".

Regarding Kate: Some fans were initially reluctant to embrace Kate. I was one of those, but DS has made her story enjoyable enough that many of us love her now and want her to continue.

Regarding Max: I see his story taking different turns from BB, not just a rehash. Somebody complained that Max just wants all the girls: well that's the gendre. It appears that Max will have many more opportunities with college etc. than in the old BB.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I ask again, please help me: I can't trigger new Alice content. In quest tag I read that I must invite her at the café. I did it so many times, and also, she invited me once too. But nothing, we have a simple chat and go home. Nothing trigger. Am I doing something wrong?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes