Shape

Dec 7, 2017
0.11 offline isn't ready even now? in this month? I don't care 0.11 offline, but if even that isn't ready yet, how long we waiting 0.12 offline?

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
0.11 offline isn't ready even now? in this month? I don't care 0.11 offline, but if even that isn't ready yet, how long we waiting 0.12 offline?
We will wait for the moment when the cock starts to peck DS in the ass!
Do you think the cock is already close to DS or is it still far away? I think he is very far away.
But seriously, the offline version was an ad. Now, DS has 2k patrons. Maybe DS will want more money and then he will make another offline version of the game, but this will not happen soon.
Do not wait for the offline version for the next 2 months.

Reactions: rKnight

SF691

Mar 17, 2019
We will wait for the moment when the cock starts to peck DS in the ass!
Do you think the cock is already close to DS or is it still far away? I think he is very far away.
But seriously, the offline version was an ad. Now, DS has 2k patrons. Maybe DS will want more money and then he will make another offline version of the game, but this will not happen soon.
Do not wait for the offline version for the next 2 months.
but what with the poll?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So, I've fiddled around with the game a bit, can't stand the grind so I play for short bursts every now and then. But there are a couple of things I don't understand thus far:
  1. How do I increase Kate's interest in women? There's a stat for it, but I can't remember ever seeing it change. Currently stuck at 5. I've unlocked flirting and three "moves", but flirting with women doesn't seem to change the stat. Peeking at Julia does nothing. Visiting Lien seems to do nothing. Am I missing something?

2. Side Quest: Alice; "I think Alice and I are friends now. She's so cool! I should wait for her next move."
    I've been stuck with this message since forever; is this the current "end" of the side quest or can it be continued? Visiting the cafe after 18:00 doesn't summon Lisa and asking Alice out just ends in a "Stats Increased".

3. Julia hints that you should buy a computer and take communication courses; what does this do in the current version of the game? Should you buy the cheapest computer or save up for the most expensive one for any reason at all?

4. When you're done hacking the computer, is there seriously no way to read the files before you diddle off to nowhere? Why on Earth, would I as the player, allow this information to be lost before I've seen it myself? Sure, Kate's a ditz in many regards, but come on...

Julia's laptop doesn't do anything. Buying the Tier 1 and Tier 2 computer does nothing. Haven't tried Tier 3 because I don't have the cash for it and grinding for another hour or so to just try it isn't worth my time. Speaking with Andrew (?) triggers a bug; you're pushed forward in the narrative and stuff stops making sense. Giving it to Candy literally just detaches you from the information. Is there nothing to prevent this?
1. I've finished all the v11 content with Alice and Kate is only at 3, so maybe a bug...? Like a lot of stats in the game that were implemented a long time ago, this is another one with no effect. I don't know if it's a bug, an error, or just an oversight, but nothing Kate does with Julia or Sophie or Alice seems to increase the interest in women stat or lewdness stat for me, and the scores don't seem to matter in terms of allowing or preventing Kate from taking any steps. It can be ignored for now, though I wonder if it will go up after the webcam show in v13? :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Are you a paying patron? Alice's quest is v11 content and unless you pledge on Patreon, it's not available yet. If you are, sorry I can't help with this one. When I started v11 with the "rebooted" Alice-Lisa content, I was pleasantly surprised at how easily it unfolded. I don't recall if there was anything specific Kate needed to do other going to school and moving in the hallway a couple of times after school.

3. The communication stat goes up when you flirt with certain characters at school at the right time. I'm not aware of anything that this stat enables or prevents other than the flirting points you can get...?

I got the 2nd computer several versions ago and at that time there didn't seem to be any benefit. Maybe now or in the future Kate's scores will increase more each time she studies, or homework will take less time to complete, but for now there doesn't seem to be any benefit.

4. I'm not sure what you mean here... It's been a long time since I've played that quest, but this quest played out relatively smoothly as well, with Kate learning enough about the school to prompt Andrew to "recruit" her to get on everyone's good side to be a spy/influencer. (LOL I'm not saying this isn't a dumb plot. I just don't understand your question about Kate reading the files).

Anyway, hope that helps!

Reactions: Heresiarch

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
so, what's new in v.0.12? anything at all?
There are a ton of new renders, but not really any new "content." It's basically Max being allowed to wander around the old BB house and spy on his "roommates." No added quests and nothing new for Kate.

"Some of you might be asking: if 0.12 doesn't have any events or dialogs, what were you doing all this month? Well, let me tell you... "

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
1. I've finished all the v11 content with Alice and Kate is only at 3, so maybe a bug...? Like a lot of stats in the game that were implemented a long time ago, this is another one with no effect. I don't know if it's a bug, an error, or just an oversight, but nothing Kate does with Julia or Sophie or Alice seems to increase the interest in women stat or lewdness stat for me, and the scores don't seem to matter in terms of allowing or preventing Kate from taking any steps. It can be ignored for now, though I wonder if it will go up after the webcam show in v13? :love:

2. Are you a paying patron? Alice's quest is v11 content and unless you pledge on Patreon, it's not available yet. If you are, sorry I can't help with this one. When I started v11 with the "rebooted" Alice-Lisa content, I was pleasantly surprised at how easily it unfolded. I don't recall if there was anything specific Kate needed to do other going to school and moving in the hallway a couple of times after school.

3. The communication stat goes up when you flirt with certain characters at school at the right time. I'm not aware of anything that this stat enables or prevents other than the flirting points you can get...?

I got the 2nd computer several versions ago and at that time there didn't seem to be any benefit. Maybe now or in the future Kate's scores will increase more each time she studies, or homework will take less time to complete, but for now there doesn't seem to be any benefit.

4. I'm not sure what you mean here... It's been a long time since I've played that quest, but this quest played out relatively smoothly as well, with Kate learning enough about the school to prompt Andrew to "recruit" her to get on everyone's good side to be a spy/influencer. (LOL I'm not saying this isn't a dumb plot. I just don't understand your question about Kate reading the files).

Anyway, hope that helps!
1. Understood.

2. I'm currently not a Patron, but I will most likely support it if they head down a route I feel compelled by. But judging from the polls revealed here, there seems to be a lot of Big Brother content coming our way, something I have no interest in. I don't mind Alice getting the attention she's given though! ^^

Either way, I guess I don't have to bother with the side mission for now, as it still hasn't progressed. I'm on the online version as a Guest by the way:

3. All right, I started the game a week ago or so, so I guess I'm just confused by the massive amount of dead/not-yet-fully-implemented stats and features.

4. I just find it absurd that Kate won't look at the information on the USB before giving it away (after you've hacked Nicolas computer). The only thing we - as players - can do with the USB is to give it directly to Candy, without looking into it. I was hoping to either give the information to Andrew first, or heck, even Julia. Or open the files on our personal computer. Anything but giving it to Candy blindly. I like Candy as a character thus far, but I'm pretty sure it will bite us in the ass in the end and I was hoping the devs would've thought of ways to mitigate the damage done! It's supposed to be a sandbox after all! >:

But I guess I'm just trying to hard to apply logic to an erotic game, I guess I should lower my expectations and just go with the flow. Or simply accept that Kate is quite a ditz and there's nothing I can do about.

Thanks for the response! <3

Reactions: balabasuu

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm on the online version as a Guest by the way:
If I remember correctly, Guest access gets you the version two months later than the current release, which means that at the moment you have access to only .9 content, and you'll have access to .10 content when the current .12 content is released to all patrons, so sometime later this week.

Reactions: Heresiarch
Sep 25, 2017
Some biology question are wrong, well the choices are wrong. One question ask the number of heartbeat a human heart does in a year. And the 3 answers are 1 billion, 2 billions and 35 billions, then when I chose the smallest number cuz my calculation told me around 40 millions, well the answers says 35 millions. In all it's not billions but millions that we should read in the 3 choices. Just reporting a minor bug here.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Some biology question are wrong, well the choices are wrong. One question ask the number of heartbeat a human heart does in a year. And the 3 answers are 1 billion, 2 billions and 35 billions, then when I chose the smallest number cuz my calculation told me around 40 millions, well the answers says 35 millions. In all it's not billions but millions that we should read in the 3 choices. Just reporting a minor bug here.
That's not something that would be dealt with here, but on the game's Patreon page.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There are a ton of new renders, but not really any new "content." It's basically Max being allowed to wander around the old BB house and spy on his "roommates." No added quests and nothing new for Kate.

"Some of you might be asking: if 0.12 doesn't have any events or dialogs, what were you doing all this month? Well, let me tell you... "

So, what you're saying is, if you play as Kate, you get no new content at all?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So, what you're saying is, if you play as Kate, you get no new content at all?
Correct, unfortunately :(

I dipped down to minimum pledging two months ago when I read his plans because I'm not a huge fan of turning Glamour into BigBrother2: The Remake. But I'm warming to the idea after seeing the v11 content. I plan on upping my pledge again for .13 because there's a lot of focus on Kate and Alice... yummy :).

Reactions: bobbo69

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
I'm trying this game for the first time and i picked alex to play as, the navigation and actions button don't seem to work for this offline mode for example Do Homework takes me to the couch to rest, if i go to the hall and click city it trys to take me to the basement, if i go to the bathroom the shower button takes me back to the living room.

I also can't get the backyard side quest to trigger.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Играя в старый
Glamour
- персонажи живут своей жизнью и я просто наблюдатель по факту.
Playing the old Glamour- the characters live their lives and I'm just an observer after the fact.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes