Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Guys, I am stuck at a Loading page with 0% progress after starting the game. How to fix that
check here:
This the last time to say how this update work.:sleep:
you all have to download the 0.10 version from OP
and start the game up, let it update to version 0.11 (take a loooot time to finish so NO THING IS INFINITE LOAD SCREEN)
The reason the game reads as v0.10 after the download is an oversight from DS. :whistle:

Reactions: hungerkinks

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
please someone create a cheat mod or a save editor
the hunger and energy system ruined the game.:cry:
wan't to see an ass? here you go:eek:

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I played 0.11 without an internet connection. Apparently, I'm the only one who appreciates his time.
1) Download the archive on this site.
2) Copy the pictures from the game to disk "C".
3) We play.

Reactions: bjoernsen

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Is it true that 0.12 don't have any speak? Only images? I mean Max's story (Big Brother), no Kate's (Glamour).

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
As a heads up to people stuck trying to get to the villa you need to ask Alice to the cafe either either before the first class or before the 2nd class. If you try to talk to her after classes she will ignore you. Then after the 2nd class you need to click wait after which she will take you to the cafe.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Yes, 0.11 is available for offline players. Does your quest log have something about how Alice and the rest of the BB characters’ story has been revamped? If so, you’re on 0.11
I have met the BB cast and been to their house.

I have quest labled "Alice" and it says "That's all events in Alice's house for 0.11"

If that quest line is part of 0.11, then I think the main menu 0.10 is a visual bug.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the scenes where Nick interrupts Kate in the shower and the bath alone? I have all other achievemenets done for that tracker but for Nick alone I only have 1/11 for the bath and 0/11 for the shower.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. I just wasn't getting up early enough.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the scenes where Nick interrupts Kate in the shower and the bath alone? I have all other achievemenets done for that tracker but for Nick alone I only have 1/11 for the bath and 0/11 for the shower.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. I just wasn't getting up early enough.
Be in the bath or shower at 5:55 AM (you shouldn't "sleep all night")

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes