Moltn

May 4, 2017
Is this image in 0.12 offline? This is story image, so 0.12 don't have only images? 0.12 have story too?
If I read DS patreon correctly, then 0.13 has the story but 0.12 has places you can explore. I could be wrong, but I honestly gave up hope for DS. *shrugs*

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Now I finished Alice('s house) quest in Glamour 0.11.
Is there ANYTHING else new to do in 0.11?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is this image in 0.12 offline? This is story image, so 0.12 don't have only images? 0.12 have story too?
Maybe this is obvious if you actually read all of the dialog related to BB in Glamour (I didn't), but if the reason DS stopped developing BB was because of the incest, won't he have the same problem with Glamour if he does more BB renders? Or did he change them to neighbor/landlady/something in Glamour?

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Soo. im playing as the dewd. 1-2 weeks in and nothing happens. no dialogue no events.. all i do is go to school, answer a few questions in class and then home to nothing. Sister is always busy. i can't eat, shower, bathe or tan.. nothing. Whats the thing here? Am i doing something wrong or is this it haha?

i have one quest to talk to my sister about the neighbours, but she is always busy. can't get a conversation going

And yeah. in the menue it says v0.10. the folder i extracted from here says 0.11.. dunno

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Soo. im playing as the dewd. 1-2 weeks in and nothing happens. no dialogue no events.. all i do is go to school, answer a few questions in class and then home to nothing. Sister is always busy. i can't eat, shower, bathe or tan.. nothing. Whats the thing here? Am i doing something wrong or is this it haha?

i have one quest to talk to my sister about the neighbours, but she is always busy. can't get a conversation going

And yeah. in the menue it says v0.10. the folder i extracted from here says 0.11.. dunno
It gives you a not so suttle hint when you pick your character that there's basically no content for the guy other than the intro.

Reactions: Dirkmcstride

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Maybe this is obvious if you actually read....
I think you answered your own question ;)

..... but if the reason DS stopped developing BB was because of the incest, won't he have the same problem with Glamour if he does more BB renders? Or did he change them to neighbor/landlady/something in Glamour?
DS has taken the novel approach of literally not explaining or mentioning or intimating at any relationships at all. Lisa and Alice and Max and Anne live together. That's it. You as the player can fill in any blanks about it that you want. So simple it just might work.

ETA: This info comes from DS's changelog for the udpate. In the game, it does still say in the character bios that Lisa is Alice's sister. That might be an oversight?

hldlb1995

Jan 25, 2018
[QUOTE =“leg28,post:1718307,member:822439”]现在我完成了魅力0.11中的爱丽丝(的家)任务。
在0.11还有其他新事吗?[/ QUOTE]
Lisa's task has been finished and Alice can't go to her home after the third time

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
Is the CG download updated?
It's not updated but the Image extractor Tool can still rip the CGs if you edit the .bat file with your \Glamour-0.11\Glamour_Data\StreamingAssets directory

---------------

for the cheating thing: I was able to get the money result with Cheatengine's mono features by disabling the double check with server and had basically the same result. The whole system is pretty much messed up with doublechecks and refresh synchros everywhere :D

raim

Jun 19, 2017
i have online version and yesterday i downloaded offline version and now when i start online version i have 0% download permanently... help plz who know how

Samich

May 26, 2017
Hi

For those who want to use CheatEngine in the offline game, the trick is:

Open glamour-server.exe (not Glamour.exe)
> Open process > Processes (not Apllications) > glamour-server.exe

All the values are in 4 bytes
> You have to multiplicate by 2 the value in game, exept for hunger energy arousal, thoses have to be multiplicates by 200
Example : Energy in game is 74,5, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 14900
Example 2 : Money in game is 136, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 272

You can find all the values you want, relation with others, school skills, mini games and time value (hours and minutes)

Tricks: do not set the arousal value at the maximun (100, so 20000 in cheat engine), this prevents the shower events from occurring, set it at 19900.

I didn't find a way to make a table.CT, cause the pointer scan doesn't work, so i have to search the values each time i play the game. Sorry for that, i don't have enough skills on CheatEngine

Good game and good cheating

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
Hi

For those who want to use CheatEngine in the offline game, the trick is:

Open glamour-server.exe (not Glamour.exe)
> Open process > Processes (not Apllications) > glamour-server.exe

All the values are in 4 bytes
> You have to multiplicate by 2 the value in game, exept for hunger energy arousal, thoses have to be multiplicates by 200
Example : Energy in game is 74,5, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 14900
Example 2 : Money in game is 136, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 272

You can find all the values you want, relation with others, school skills, mini games and time value (hours and minutes)

Tricks: do not set the arousal value at the maximun (100, so 20000 in cheat engine), this prevents the shower events from occurring, set it at 19900.

I didn't find a way to make a table.CT, cause the pointer scan doesn't work, so i have to search the values each time i play the game. Sorry for that, i don't have enough skills on CheatEngine

Good game and good cheating
but you can find the money value with 2 bytes not fast search too, i even synchroniced server and game.exe and it still resetted at some point. How do you keep the stats forced? and when you try it with "activate" it just crashes - guess i try it later again with multiplicators even if I don't get why that should work.. maybe I just forced the displayed stat :p thanks

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes