dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
DS always wanted to do something unique, challenging, provacative, artistic, he always felt stranded with BB, but after many months with Glamour finally he figured out that he was not even close to the vision he pictured for his work. What was missing? He focused so much on female characters (especially the MC) and lost the touch with realism, so he needed to something drastic, to bring back his masterpiece and all the male forms in it and the rea...

Нет, конечно, он делает это за деньги, без BB, гораздо меньше денег, он, наконец, понимает это, или мы думаем, что он сделал. Будьте осторожны, его ЭГО может снова сойти с ума и начать новый проект, «Взлетно-посадочная полоса» или «Мода» или «Дик» ... [/ QUOTE]

DS - A perfectionist and it was difficult for him to spend hours and weeks searching for photos in the Glamor sandbox or spending 10 minutes on the render and now we got a script BB and Glamor v2.

on his website the Glamor game everyone was waiting for the release not 0.8 but the promised 1.0

it seems to me that the linearity of BB and Glamor v2 will soon get tired of him and he will use old contant to reaner the old Glamor

DS - Перфекционист и ему сложно было потратить часы и недели на поиск фото в песочницу Glamour или потратить 10 минут на рендер и вот мы получили сценарный BB и Glamour v2.
на его сайте все ждали релиза не 0.8 а обещанного 1.0
мне кажется линейность BB и Glamour v2 ему скоро надоест и он используя контен реанемирует старый Glamour

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
283998_13-night[1].jpg
Oh, this is the scene when Alice comes and says: “Kate and I decided to punish you, you need to take off your pants and bend over, wait, I'll bring my pink dildo!” Survey: who will be the first for Max? Answer: Alice's pink dildo!I

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
How can I get paid for cleaning Alice/Max home?. At the momen I´m doing it for free, and I hate work for free

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 270605
Oh, this is the scene when Alice comes and says: “Kate and I decided to punish you, you need to take off your pants and bend over, wait, I'll bring my pink dildo!” Survey: who will be the first for Max? Answer: Alice's pink dildo!I
A fitting punishment:LOL::ROFLMAO:. I won't play the max path until there some real content...probably close to where it left off in bb, although I'm sure there will be differences.
But right now I like Kate's content and it would appear that its gonna get hot in V13.
And for those who don't like lesbian content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure there will be plenty of Kate stuffing. I'm honestly surprised that there really isn't any male/fem out side of julia/nick and the brief stuff with oscar. Theres not really alot of fem/fem either for that matter....just some pretty tame but hot scenes with julia/kate and the massage lady (forgot her name)/kate....I think its pretty balanced at the moment...atleast until v13

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
Do have to start over if I reinstall my windows or is it possible to use my current savefile? If it's possible where do I find the savefile?

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Do have to start over if I reinstall my windows or is it possible to use my current savefile? If it's possible where do I find the savefile?
Saves are located at
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves
As for if it Will work? Depends what is used for encryption of files. If based on hardware components it should work, else
Better luck next time

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
Saves are located at

As for if it Will work? Depends what is used for encryption of files. If based on hardware components it should work, else
Thx, in that case I'm going to try if it works. Only reason I want to reinstall windows is because I hate OneDrive and want to get rid of it

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I can't seem to trigger anymore of the nick bathroom walking scenes or the hot shower with julia. Is there anything I do to trigger them, are some scenes locked behind others or is it complete rng?

Edit: As luck would have it as soon as I post this, stuff starts happening. Not sure what changed but if any one has any tips on how to make them happen reliably I would appreciate it.

Progress Tracker.jpg

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes